• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Again though, i get the need/desire to add an edge and if one of the top 4 guys are there then it's probably going to be an edge

but also with every signing it just feels more and more like the pick at 14 is going to be Derek Stingley
He’s gotta be available for that to happen

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
for sure - but if he isnt then one of the other "top 10" guys will be there or it'll be ojabo/davis (although feels unlikely the ravens are expecting to take davis at 14 with all the interest they've specifically shown in NTs)
Yeah, I think pick is still Ojabo, Stingley or Davis. I just feel so confident in it. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this sure about our pick in a while, even last year with Bateman. I really think it’ll be Ojabo for us though. Harbaugh getting his Michigan quota early

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, I think pick is still Ojabo, Stingley or Davis. I just feel so confident in it. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this sure about our pick in a while, even last year with Bateman. I really think it’ll be Ojabo for us though. Harbaugh getting his Michigan quota early

EDC did say in the season-ending presser thing they did that he probably knew the 3 guys they'd likely be taking 1 of at 14 already

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
EDC did say in the season-ending presser thing they did that he probably knew the 3 guys they'd likely be taking 1 of at 14 already
Yeah dude, I mean I think it’s going to be those 3. It just feels so likely. I don’t think any of the OL will be there.
was just thinking this - he just signed this massive extension and then Adams gets traded away lol
I know man, I also find the compensation questionable. Like really two prime picks? Adams legit one of the best in the game depending on who you talk to about it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah dude, I mean I think it’s going to be those 3. It just feels so likely. I don’t think any of the OL will be there.

I know man, I also find the compensation questionable. Like really two prime picks? Adams legit one of the best in the game depending on who you talk to about it.

im just not sure that EDC's gonna value Davis that high tbh
and i think he's telling you with his free agency moves who he thinks he's getting