• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
tenor.gif

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Don’t ever for any reason do anything to anyone for any reason ever no matter what. No matter where or who or who you are with or where you are going or where you’ve been. Ever. For any reason whatsoever

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Congratulations womankind you have officially made me quit for good! What’s a guy got to do to be happy? I’m done looking, or even trying to get laid at this point. If I spend the rest of my life alone in a log cabin I won’t give a fuck! If I want affection and love I’ll rescue a dog! You win!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Congratulations womankind you have officially made me quit for good! What’s a guy got to do to be happy? I’m done looking, or even trying to get laid at this point. If I spend the rest of my life alone in a log cabin I won’t give a fuck! If I want affection and love I’ll rescue a dog! You win!
Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool. Because they are un-understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.