• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So story time boys, girls, and SepticEyePoe.

Those of you who keep in touch with me personally know that I work at a country club gym. I don't have quick twitch muscle, but am decently built. Have a black belt, trained in boxing. I can take care of myself.

So some asshole just had piss poor gym etiquette. Slamming down 80 pound weights(he was doing them incorrectly form wise), being obnoxiously loud. He decided to use his phone(against club policy). I confronted the fucker(the instigator) and politely asked him to not use his phone in the clubhouse the next time. He more or less told me to fuck off. Another member, we will call him SAM, told him to stop being hard on me. The instigator asshole got in his face and threatened him. SAM backed off. As did I. The story continued for 30 min of the instigator taunting SAM. And now I had to meet with lawyers today because a lawsuit is coming!

It's why I haven't been around. I'm dealing with this bullshit.

I will say this. The fucker is lucky he didn't get in my face to threaten me. I would've beat his ass to the curb faster than he can think about it.

(Sorry i couldnt help myself)

idtmf.gif

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
First time I've had to be numbed in my mouth in my life and I'm terrified I'm gonna chew my lip off.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
First time I've had to be numbed in my mouth in my life and I'm terrified I'm gonna chew my lip off.
Oh yeah. Fat lip syndrome. Worse thing to do is eat when you are a little numb. I remember when i was young I started eating a granola bar and boy did it hurt.....

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Oh yeah. Fat lip syndrome. Worse thing to do is eat when you are a little numb. I remember when i was young I started eating a granola bar and boy did it hurt.....
Going in again today, luckily it's only one more I have to get filled in, u like yesterday which I filled two.

Waiting to hear back from employers after job interviews is the worst, I am not patient at all.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Waiting to hear back from employers after job interviews is the worst, I am not patient at all.
Make sure you send a thank you letter. It's a lost art and if done properly makes you stand out. Good luck, the waiting definitely sucks. Glad to be self employed.

Make sure you send a thank you letter. It's a lost art and if done properly makes you stand out. Good luck, the waiting definitely sucks. Glad to be self employed.

A thank you letter, as in following up from the interview? I already did that. Thank you, thecwaiting does suck. I have a current job so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I don't get it.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

A few yrs ago I got stung in the lip by a bee. Tried to tough it out until I tried to take a drink out of a beer and it ran down my face. Then I went to the clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.