• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Home Field Advantage?)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The Eagles and Cowboys are among teams routinely make the Redskins stadium their home game. That better be us next season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Eagles and Cowboys are among teams routinely make the Redskins stadium their home game. That better be us next season.
every team this year has had an away team advantage, but this is true for the most part. Lots of Cowboy fans in the area and Philly is a close ride.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
For me it is the Pats losing, the Chiefs losing and Russell Wilson stinking in that order right now. I think we're good with the first but the rest are looking terrible right now.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
For me it is the Pats losing, the Chiefs losing and Russell Wilson stinking in that order right now. I think we're good with the first but the rest are looking terrible right now.
A Bengals win would probably be the highlight of my weekend. I just can't bring myself to watch them (outside Red Zone) because I know they'll find a way to lose and keep the tank rolling.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm watching the Titans Texans game on the ticket. Atleast Romo and Nantz are commentating this game...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Russell is slinging it in a last ditch effort not to make Lamar the unanimous MVP. Garbage D from the Panthers....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Who do you think's playing better and likely to come out on top?
both teams have had big defensive plays. Game changing plays. Titans are playing better as a team overall, but Texans are winning. The difference is an 88 yard int return that put the ball in the red zone

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Bengals are going to make us a very happy flock today! Then the Cardinals will followed later tonight by the Bills.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
both teams have had big defensive plays. Game changing plays. Titans are playing better as a team overall, but Texans are winning. The difference is an 88 yard int return that put the ball in the red zone
Well Derrick Henry will be the difference when it is said and done imo. He is the best RB in the league if you exclude Lamar's extraordinary running abilities of course.