• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Home Field Advantage?)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We don't need any help from other teams for a change. We handle our business in Cleveland, we are #1 seed.

I don't know why would anyone hope for Bengals and Broncos wins vs these two teams.

I agree!

I'm glad that we don't need anyone's help this season. Sure, it would have been nice to see the Patriots and the Chiefs fall just fore good measure but then again, that'd mean that we had confidence in both the Bengals and the Broncos to get the job done. Which I didn't have whatsoever! Beating the "CLOWNS" in Cleveland will be the icing on the cake!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jonnu Smith, TE Titans just took a play out of the backfield for 50 yards. Hmmm, I could see us do something like that.

Longest run by a TE (57 hards) since 1976. Wow!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So many of these games are double digit leads, I'm watching Texans/Titans but these other games are just meh. I can't believe the Redskins are leading the Eagles.

Edit: Eagles have just taken the lead.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
desperation sets in
But paid punks like Collinsworth are going to give him a vote for sure. He just hates Lamar maybe in his demented mind he's more black! No other explanation for him to cherry pick isolated stats that make Wilson look good. laugh out loud!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man Brady with 50% completion. He's clearly showing his age. I guess this is it for him and the Patriots. Final year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But paid punks like Collinsworth are going to give him a vote for sure. He just hates Lamar maybe in his demented mind he's more black! No other explanation for him to cherry pick isolated stats that make Wilson look good. laugh out loud!
what was the last thing he said. Didn't know he said anything since the 'hawks Sunday Night game.