• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Home Field Advantage?)

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Well it was fun while it lasted but the Bengals are about to lose 24-10.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I said earlier Tunsil has the most false start penalties in the league (12). He's also the most penalized player in the league (16).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't believe the Bengals have a chance at the upset.... cone on Denver get your stuff together.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Target Gilmore their best CB. Smart Bengals. Smart.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
after two bad passes by Brady inside the 10 yard line. One being an easy touchdown, he finally completes a pass to N'keal Harry in the back of the end zone. 20-10 Pats

ALI624

Pro Bowler
No help from the Broncos and Bengals. What a surprise.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looked like Tannehill threw the ball out of the endzone before his feet touched.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Again attacking Gilmore. Really smart. Obvious sign they have stopped caring. A high schooler would have picked that off.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just KNOW that no one in here truly expected Andy Dalton and the BUNGLES to beat the Patriots.....Right? :eek:

Dalton is pure TRASH! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
No help from the Broncos and Bengals. What a surprise.

No surprise whatsoever! Everytime the RAVENS either need or in this case would like to have some help from other teams.....those teams FAIL THEM!!

That's why it is always good for the RAVENS to take care of their own business as they have done this season!!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
No surprise whatsoever! Everytime the RAVENS either need or in this case would like to have some help from other teams.....those teams FAIL THEM!!

That's why it is always good for the RAVENS to take care of their own business as they have done this season!!
We don't need any help from other teams for a change. We handle our business in Cleveland, we are #1 seed.

I don't know why would anyone hope for Bengals and Broncos wins vs these two teams.