• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
would be great to beat the Steelers with RG3 at QB and a bunch of starters inactive, but it will be very difficult to do.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
would be great to beat the Steelers with RG3 at QB and a bunch of starters inactive, but it will be very difficult to do.
I had to watch the Steelers play at the in-laws yesterday. Their offense is absolutely horrible. Our backups can certainly beat Duck, especially at The Bank. They also have a lot of key injuries. If the Titans beat the Texans, who may rest key players, the Steelers will be really dejected.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas and congrats on HFA throughout the playoffs.
Good luck to your Packers tonight. My stepson is really stoked to watch the game tonight. The Packers are his team. My Steelers wife jokes all the time about where she went wrong with him....lol!

Fast Eddie

Practice Squad
So I work at the stadium and have been thinking about this scenario since we beat the Texans.

I really hope they don't play Trace. No offense to him, but RG III is the 2nd string QB...I would much prefer to watch that game or else I will be tuning out entirely. If they roll-over them early I'm good with him getting taken out for Trace.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
We should get a good look at Iman Marshall and Anthony Averrett. This is also a chance for Hurst to shine as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbaugh said LJ, Ingram, ET, and Yanda will not play next week. Other than that most will play vs. the Steelers

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sad to hear Jackson won’t be able to do any more this year but respect that decision. Gotta protect him for the real run. Nothing else matters at this point except pride. I know we will still try to win this football game

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sad to hear Jackson won’t be able to do any more this year but respect that decision. Gotta protect him for the real run. Nothing else matters at this point except pride. I know we will still try to win this football game

The good thing is that he's already locked up the MVP award because I would pretty pissed if it came down to the final week and he didn't win it due to not playing. Would have been nice to see Lamar get to 40 passing TDs on the season, but it will give him something to shoot for next season.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
and we can still do this with Edwards and Hill and some running from RG3.

Trace can run a bit too if he gets into the game. I really wanna see Hill continue to build off the Browns game. He definitely was hitting the holes better and also looked pretty good as a pass-catcher.