• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

Titans came dangerously close to mismanaging the end of the game but Pats just got no fire power to take advantage.

Henry was impressive 180+ on the ground but ultimately that team put up 14 total points on offense and 7 of them were on the first drive. They do that next week and they are taking a loss.

Titans looked like they were struggling a bit against the Pats run game so ours should have success. They will have to sell out to stop the run and if they do Lamar will need to make them pay.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
71077B9D-6B87-42B1-9B16-3A730048E5F5.gif
0E10A4A5-6D96-4B86-AE62-3069AC3B3648.jpeg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
mariota cant run the ball as well as our backup RBs, let alone our starting RBs, let alone our goddamn qb who ran for 1200 and is compared to barry sanders and has the all time record for YPC in a full season.

lets not even begin to talk about the passing.

oh and i just rewatched the 11 min highlights of tenn vs NE, and lets just say that their defense is going to get absolutely shredded. jurrell casey, rasaan evans, and kevin byard are a concern, hollywood brown might not be able to outrun adoree jackson, but as a unit we are going to light them the hell up. kamalei correa knows one thing only, crash, and holy shit i see lamar going off for 150 on the ground because of him, at least one of our TEs are going to go batshit, and they appear to be very vulnerable to screens which is something we gotta utilize more of.

the pressure on brady was decent at best and hes more of a statue than probably any qb tennessee has faced this year, my god lamar is gonna eat that front alive, dissecting the pocket and finding the creases in coverage.

i think derrick henry is gonna really us give us the shits, like i could see henry going for 200+ scrimmage yards, like 150+ rushing with multiple runs of 30+, and hes bound to take a screen or dump off for a long run, and im gonna say every big play he has will be a direct result of earl thomas or marcus peters having the angle and failing to tackle, but i also think jimmy and especialy humphrey are gonna have something for him, hes gonna think hes got easy pickins by getting 1v1 with a corner, but its gonna be humphrey and hes gonna get lit the hell up at least once.

i think we hang 40+ but they make it somewhat respectable, i could see a 40 something to lower 30s type of score, but only because they force the run in garbage time

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
mariota cant run the ball as well as our backup RBs, let alone our starting RBs, let alone our goddamn qb who ran for 1200 and is compared to barry sanders and has the all time record for YPC in a full season.

lets not even begin to talk about the passing.

oh and i just rewatched the 11 min highlights of tenn vs NE, and lets just say that their defense is going to get absolutely shredded. jurrell casey, rasaan evans, and kevin byard are a concern, hollywood brown might not be able to outrun adoree jackson, but as a unit we are going to light them the hell up. kamalei correa knows one thing only, crash, and holy shit i see lamar going off for 150 on the ground because of him, at least one of our TEs are going to go batshit, and they appear to be very vulnerable to screens which is something we gotta utilize more of.

the pressure on brady was decent at best and hes more of a statue than probably any qb tennessee has faced this year, my god lamar is gonna eat that front alive, dissecting the pocket and finding the creases in coverage.

i think derrick henry is gonna really us give us the shits, like i could see henry going for 200+ scrimmage yards, like 150+ rushing with multiple runs of 30+, and hes bound to take a screen or dump off for a long run, and im gonna say every big play he has will be a direct result of earl thomas or marcus peters having the angle and failing to tackle, but i also think jimmy and especialy humphrey are gonna have something for him, hes gonna think hes got easy pickins by getting 1v1 with a corner, but its gonna be humphrey and hes gonna get lit the hell up at least once.

i think we hang 40+ but they make it somewhat respectable, i could see a 40 something to lower 30s type of score, but only because they force the run in garbage time
no way the Titans score 30+ if we score 40+, there won't be enough time for each team to have that many possessions.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
no way the Titans score 30+ if we score 40+, there won't be enough time for each team to have that many possessions.

If the Ravens offense gets on track early they can’t run. They’ll have to abandon the running game. I really believe this has the makings for a blowout like the Rams or Texans and I’m not sure the titans are better or more talented than either of those teams on defense. Remember how Darnold was going to test this offense?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The only concerns I have here are Dean Pees, Casey, Byard, Henry, their OL, and AJ Brown. Pees is a 50/50 coordinator where he’s hot and cold and potentially in the same game. He’s also a bad finisher especially when leading. They have talent on both sides of the ball but this game will be won in the trenches more than any other. Casey and their tackles are pretty damn excellent but the strength of our pass rush is arguably the interior anyway with Pierce and Williams. Byard is my biggest worry on their defense because that dude is very good. AJ Brown should be shadowed.

Definitely poor taste to say go for the ankles on Lamar but they’re fans. Disgusting but we’ve said some bad things here before too. I’m not sure it’ll be the smack down some think because I think TEN could put up a serious fight, but we will see.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Guess who is calling the Ravens Titans game next week. You got it...

This will be the 6th time this season

• Week 3 (@ Kansas City)

• Week 5 (@ Pittsburgh)

• Week 11 (vs. Texans)

• Week 14 (@ Buffalo)

• Week 17 (vs. Steelers)

• Divisional Round Playoffs

Last edited:

Asyranok

Practice Squad
I hope it's Booger so he can suggest that we spike the ball on 4th down and go for a field goal somehow after the resulting turnover on downs!

He's the modern John Madden. "The team that scores the most points... bumpfff... burp... is probably going to win the game... Sorta like Brett Favre. Brett... Brett Faarveee."