• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i mostly just find him vanilla and boring and my resentment comes from the fact that he's putting his boring mark all over the most exciting season ive ever experienced
Oh, no question that he is vanilla and that's why I said, I deal with him. I wish we had a guy like Chris Cooley who is excellent at calling games and being in the DC area I occasionally listen to him when he's on the radio. I think Cooley should take the leap to TV, because I feel he could be every bit like Tony Romo.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

giphy.gif

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So they give the well known Steeler lover and Baltimore hater, *** ***** to us and give Romo/Nantz to KC? WTF CBS! What this tells me is CBS was planning on KC or New England to win their game against the 6th Seed and already decided to send Romo/Nantz to call Patriots/Chiefs 3.

Makes the Titans win much better IMO.

the other reason could be romo and nantz dont want to do the titans 3 weeks in a row...

If the Ravens offense gets on track early they can’t run. They’ll have to abandon the running game. I really believe this has the makings for a blowout like the Rams or Texans and I’m not sure the titans are better or more talented than either of those teams on defense. Remember how Darnold was going to test this offense?
That’s my thought. If we are able to have the kind of success offensively I think we should have and get it early ... if they fail on their first couple possessions they will have a tough time sticking to their game plan.

If we play our game we will be hosting the AFC Championship

Although I agree with it, does anyone else think Ravens - 9.5 is a pretty large opening point spread.
Based on our track record that spread seems about right. I guessed it at -8 but -9.5 isn’t far off.

I know some people hate that we’re heavy favorites. I’m good with it because we’ve been that for a while and seem to live up to it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Damn long range weather forecast appears that it will be another sloppy game. Not really something I want.
Yeah with that weather, we would have been better off facing the Texans. Oh well, but man we have played in a lot of rain this season.

Tank

Hall of Famer
The extended forecast has rain and wind through the afternoon, much less chance of precip and less windy moving into the night. Predicting weather in the DMV a day out is a crap shoot much less a week, so anything is possible at this point.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The extended forecast has rain and wind through the afternoon, much less chance of precip and less windy moving into the night. Predicting weather in the DMV a day out is a crap shoot much less a week, so anything is possible at this point.
So what you’re saying is it’s gonna be even worse than the forecast says