• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
They haven’t seen us yet. They’ve beaten two playoff teams and the Texans rested their starters. We’ve smacked Tannehill around before, don’t let his resurgence scare you. They’re 0-0 against Lamar. Contain Henry and let’s see what happens. This is the team I wanted to play the most in the playoffs.

I was nervous, but not really anymore. How can you let Henry run for basically 200 yards and still only score 14 points. And that was against a banged up Patriots D. Idk I think they play a decent game, score 17 or so points. I still think we score something like 34.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was nervous, but not really anymore. How can you let Henry run for basically 200 yards and still only score 14 points. And that was against a banged up Patriots D. Idk I think they play a decent game, score 17 or so points. I still think we score something like 34.

the titans better hope our offence is rusty because otherwise this should be a blowout

doesnt mean im not still nervous about it though lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
the titans better hope our offence is rusty because otherwise this should be a blowout

doesnt mean im not still nervous about it though lol

I have a coworker who is a titans fan and they said they don't see how Tenn could beat us and said score will likely be 24-14 give or take. He says it's gotta be relatively low scoring because of how much running there will be. Thing is, I think there is a good chance that our normal offense throws all over them

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I have a coworker who is a titans fan and they said they don't see how Tenn could beat us and said score will likely be 24-14 give or take. He says it's gotta be relatively low scoring because of how much running there will be. Thing is, I think there is a good chance that our normal offense throws all over them

Don’t think he’s watched our offence - if we run all over a team we’re likely scoring at least 35 pts because we finish those drives

And also you’re right - if they gameplan for run and pull safeties down pre-snap, Lamar will kill them down the seams

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yeah I posted that in the other thread - I literally can’t tell if you’re joking or not - but they’re clearly there to scout the titans lol
I was joking because you had posted that, haha.

Sorry for the confusion

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Don’t think he’s watched our offence - if we run all over a team we’re likely scoring at least 35 pts because we finish those drives

And also you’re right - if they gameplan for run and pull safeties down pre-snap, Lamar will kill them down the seams

Couldn't agree more. My prediction is 34-17

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
there were two teams i feared facing.

Titans
Chiefs

sadly, that'll be who we have to beat. Not as optimistic in this one.

I'm pretty confident in this one. We will score more than 13 points and we are built better than the Pats to stop the run which is their strength. If we play well, we will win.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
there were two teams i feared facing.

Titans
Chiefs

sadly, that'll be who we have to beat. Not as optimistic in this one.
Bring them on. I like to beat the best—it leaves little room as to who is the best. Part of what made the last SB great was going through the gauntlet of Luck, Manning, & Brady. We never faced the Titans yet so this will be cool to see how we do against them. We can also get revenge potentially on KC if we beat TEN. Should be a great story.
I just hope we are ALL healthy and ready to gel against the Titans at home.
Any word on Lamar’s flu?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
listen, there is no way in the fk titans will beat us unless lamar turns into lebron when he played mavs in the finals and just freezes up

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like the Texans playing the Chiefs . They beat them earlier this year and there is no way the Patriots would have beat the Chiefs .
The Titans have a stud running back but we will handle him better than the Patriots did .
Dean Pees is not the best DC so we certainly have the advantage there .

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I like the Texans playing the Chiefs . They beat them earlier this year and there is no way the Patriots would have beat the Chiefs .
The Titans have a stud running back but we will handle him better than the Patriots did .

Yes, let's rock Dean Pees' world with our offense! ...I know he cannot scheme for everything from us offensively.

I have the same concern with Henry, though.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dean pees is not a bad dc, he’s just a bad closer. He’s a chess player type of DC, bad thing for him though is we have the ultimate chess player, but he’s not calling plays, he’s performing them, and that man is Lamar Jackson.