• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is probably Allen's last chance to make the team. He's been pretty solid on special teams, but he hasn't really shown much on offense. I think Tali has a good chance at making the team as well if they plan on using him as a FB.

Sucks for Dixon, but hopefully it's not serious and he can come back this season. It would be great if he could actually stay on the field for once...

flubberdubber

Practice Squad
Depending on the severity of the injury I hope we sign someone else. I really dont want us to rush Dixon back with this one. Ryan Matthews comes to mind. Supposedly he will be cut once heatlhy and he is a a balanced and solid back. Just dont want to see us in a situation where we feel justified in throwing the ball some 35+ times per game

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Depending on the severity of the injury I hope we sign someone else. I really dont want us to rush Dixon back with this one. Ryan Matthews comes to mind. Supposedly he will be cut once heatlhy and he is a a balanced and solid back. Just dont want to see us in a situation where we feel justified in throwing the ball some 35+ times per game
I'd actually want us to get Matthews regardless tbh. I like our RBs but Matthews gets a bad rap. He's better than solid and I think he has another season in the tank.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Not only do i agree but youre 100% correct. Not even up for debate

Back on the old boards I used to get negged for saying Dixon is injury prone and probably wont become an every down back for that reason. Facts arent hateful, facts are facts.

The Greek

Veteran
with this group of rb's the o-line will need to be a strong group. i know he had a bad season last year but i wonder what it would cost us to trade for matt jones from the skins. not saying he is the savior of the running game but i have serious concerns with what we have on the roster at this time

rossihunter2

Staff Member
with this group of rb's the o-line will need to be a strong group. i know he had a bad season last year but i wonder what it would cost us to trade for matt jones from the skins. not saying he is the savior of the running game but i have serious concerns with what we have on the roster at this time
matt jones puts the ball on the ground too much - he'd never actually play in baltimore