• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
If the offense were mostly vets the break would be fine. But three weeks for a very young qb, young WR1, young TEs, it was just bad. It hurt their rhythm.
It's almost an entire preseason, and we all know how long it can take for a player that's missed the preseason to find their groove. Not ideal when the season gets to one and done.

It's almost an entire preseason, and we all know how long it can take for a player that's missed the preseason to find their groove. Not ideal when the season gets to one and done.
What's the excuse for all these dropped passes by players that were active against Pittsburgh? And the offensive coordinator didn't get week 17off, I don't think. This is just beyond explanation in my opinion. Rust shouldn't turn you into the Cincinnati Bengals.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We’re behind 2 TD & a FG wins us the game. We need to come up big here and force a turnover on defense or at least get them off the field fast.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
What's the excuse for all these dropped passes by players that were active against Pittsburgh? And the offensive coordinator didn't get week 17off, I don't think. This is just beyond explanation in my opinion. Rust shouldn't turn you into the Cincinnati Bengals.
It's more a post-mortem than an excuse.

Agree.

Not sure where we'll go from here. But I'm bettering we won't be resting any starters next year in week 17 lol.
If they even get a bye. Who is to say that Jackson won't get injured halfway through the season or something? They were so healthy, they got home field advantage throughout the playoffs, it didn't hurt that Ben was on IR for nearly the whole year, and the Ravens just squandered everything.

Maybe this team just has to be plucky underdogs to get anything done in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.