• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s what all this is for, getting from off-season/rehab shape to football shape, by ramping up gradually to avoid injuries. When you practice through muscle soreness, first obviously you’re gonna injure that muscle worse, but second you overcompensate elsewhere to protect it and that’s when those serious injuries occur.

I have honestly never heard of rookie receivers from any team missing offseason time due to muscle cramps except Perriman

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have honestly never heard of rookie receivers from any team missing offseason time due to muscle cramps except Perriman
Maybe that’s because you only pay attention to such small news from your own team.

bet most fans of other teams have no idea that Bateman sat out for cramps.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe that’s because you only pay attention to such small news from your own team.

bet most fans of other teams have no idea that Bateman sat out for cramps.

Lol or I’ve paid attention to other teams and literally no rookie WR gets held out of practice for such small crap.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When the meltdown guy says you’ve blown things out of proportion that’s like some Inception level shit.
@JoeyFlex5 be like...

consciousness-709143-400x300.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Let’s go!! My 5 year old is all ravens I hope my wife doesn’t snatch up the newborn and turn him into a smelly pissburgh kid
many years ago as a skins fan, I said I would name my next dog Taylor. Named after Sean Taylor.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man that little guy is a Raven!!!!

Also, Jackson is a damn good name no matter what. It’s quality. People can shorten it to Jax which also counts as a famous PS2 game as well. Better than Benjamin or Richard/William for obvious reasons…… or even Raven for girls names would be great

Excuse me, what's wrong with Richard??? Fite me lol

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go!! My 5 year old is all ravens I hope my wife doesn’t snatch up the newborn and turn him into a smelly pissburgh kid

I'm sure you could put him up for adoption if that happens. There's gotta be plenty of in-bred couples in PA who would love to have him lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I really wanna know who came up with that nickname. Like how do you get "Dick" from that? Some asshole back in the prehistoric days was named Richard and was being a complete dick and fucked it up for all of us.
it is strange how that happened. I've also known many Charles that were Butch. Of course Chuck makes more sense.