• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unless you run into someone like me but then again you gotta better chance at hitting the lotto 2x than doing that
Well I've not been overly impressed by a lot of your "takes" on here either, but the fact that you can name a couple players already puts you ahead of like 90% of the viewership base. So I guess that's something...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey look at what Baker Mayfield is doing guys, The Browns are looking up and their star QB doesn't care about his future by playing with kids. I can't believe he would risk generational.... oh wait where's the outrage? Oh right... Black QBs Double Standard.

I did it last year when I wasn't that fit and it fucked me. Time for another shot, I programmed it into my Garmin watch as a workout

Screenshot_2021-07-23-14-41-56-04_d9aa206de00b4b7c29deeb8e9ccbd9e7.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hey look at what Baker Mayfield is doing guys, The Browns are looking up and their star QB doesn't care about his future by playing with kids. I can't believe he would risk generational.... oh wait where's the outrage? Oh right... Black QBs Double Standard.

Same energy, Shannon Sharpe, same energy...

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
So if a team have an outbreak.. are they gonna blame the non vaccinated players and pretend like the vaccinated players are immune to catching it? Thats gonna be one fked up situation

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
So if a team have an outbreak.. are they gonna blame the non vaccinated players and pretend like the vaccinated players are immune to catching it? Thats gonna be one fked up situation

Well the science says that vaccinated people are much more unlikely to SPREAD it or get very sick......so yes.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

they can literally genome sequence the particular infection to work out who had it first...

but it's exceedingly unlikely that a vaccinated person will be the cause of an outbreak even if they do get covid - the vaccine doesn't just massively reduce your chance of getting covid but it also reduces the impact of the virus on you and also massively reduces the amount of covid you shed - so the possibility of a vaccinated person starting an outbreak is exceedingly low...

Just did the Ravens conditioning test, took it fairly easily and averaged 40 seconds. Goal is to get the linesman qualification time of 32 seconds. Don't think I'll get to WRs time of 27

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Just did the Ravens conditioning test, took it fairly easily and averaged 40 seconds. Goal is to get the linesman qualification time of 32 seconds. Don't think I'll get to WRs time of 27

How old are you? Have considered trying it multiple years and realized I wanted no parts of it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i think the thing that makes the test ridiculously difficult is not that they have to average under a certain time but that they cannot go over that time on any of the 6 sets...

but massive kudos for already having a go lol - just the thought of it kills me

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
they can literally genome sequence the particular infection to work out who had it first...

but it's exceedingly unlikely that a vaccinated person will be the cause of an outbreak even if they do get covid - the vaccine doesn't just massively reduce your chance of getting covid but it also reduces the impact of the virus on you and also massively reduces the amount of covid you shed - so the possibility of a vaccinated person starting an outbreak is exceedingly low...

Yea Something like less than 2% positives in the U.S. are vaccinated. Very low chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk