• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think the thing that makes the test ridiculously difficult is not that they have to average under a certain time but that they cannot go over that time on any of the 6 sets...

but massive kudos for already having a go lol - just the thought of it kills me
I'm trying to figure out how Ferguson passed the test

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This is what I've seen the test is:
6 rounds

Each round is goal line to 25 and back 3 times (150 yards) with a 70 second rest.

The time for WRs/RBs/DBs is 27 seconds
TEs/LBs is 29 seconds
OL/DL is 32 seconds.

Go past the time on any of those rounds you fail.

Reactions: cdp

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is what I've seen the test is:
6 rounds

Each round is goal line to 25 and back 3 times (150 yards) with a 70 second rest.

The time for WRs/RBs/DBs is 27 seconds
TEs/LBs is 29 seconds
OL/DL is 32 seconds.

Go past the time on any of those rounds you fail.

yeah that's what ive seen doing the rounds - i imagine the bit that kills towards the end when you're getting tired is the 180 degree direction change every 25 yds

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah that's what ive seen doing the rounds - i imagine the bit that kills towards the end when you're getting tired is the 180 degree direction change every 25 yds

Ricard has also said this which I guess would mean that WRs and DBs have only 54 seconds to rest, TEs and LBs have 58 seconds, and others have 64?

Yeah I did 64 seconds, it's the change of directions that kills you, might wear footy boots next time because the ground was a bit damp and I was slipping a far bit so was slowing right down for the turns.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Steelers released their first depth chart of the 2021 season. Their starting OL is young but relying on such a young core to protect Big Ben at his age and open up holes for Najee is going to be a tall task given the pass rush the Steelers play this season.

Left Tackle: Chukwuma Okorafor (3rd Round Draft Pick in 2018)
Left Guard: Kevin Dotson (4th Round Draft Pick in 2020)
Center: J.C Hassenauer (UDFA in 2018, signed only a 1 year deal this offseason)
Right Guard: Trai Turner (Free Agent Acquisition)
Right Tackle: Zach Banner (Coming off Torn ACL)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Steelers released their first depth chart of the 2021 season. Their starting OL is young but relying on such a young core to protect Big Ben at his age and open up holes for Najee is going to be a tall task given the pass rush the Steelers play this season.

Sucks for them lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

like if you replaced one of their tackles or their C with a proven decent player or talent you'd have an ok looking line with Dotson and Turner at guard - but the fact is they dont...