• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Correction, I, Sizzle, am the fastest 40 yard dude!

All be it with a little help of course.

2641_angry_dog_chasing_a_person.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like TJ Watt may be willing to hold out and miss the Bills game on Sunday. That would be a big loss. Perhaps the Steelers may see what the Raiders got for Mack and try to trade him for a bunch of picks.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Looks like TJ Watt may be willing to hold out and miss the Bills game on Sunday. That would be a big loss. Perhaps the Steelers may see what the Raiders got for Mack and try to trade him for a bunch of picks.
Honestly I’d hate to see it. I’d much rather face tj watt and a massive contract on one side and Dwayne Haskins on the other, then see them quickly rebuild.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Honestly I’d hate to see it. I’d much rather face tj watt and a massive contract on one side and Dwayne Haskins on the other, then see them quickly rebuild.
that being said, there is a difference between TJ Watt and Mack. No way they would get as much for him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
that being said, there is a difference between TJ Watt and Mack. No way they would get as much for him.
But he would take up substantially more salary cap than Mack did due to inflation at the position and a down cap year forcing them to push more cap down the road. Yeah I’d much rather see him stay in Pitt.

Simba

Staff Member
I think one of my favorite things about the Ravens right now is the unlikely friendship between Marcus Peters and Bradley Bozeman. An Oakland boy and an Alabama boy getting along is one of the most odd couple things ever. I feel like I always see them sitting next to each other in meetings when they give us a peak in the videos. Then today, Peters showed up to Bozeman's give back event.