• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Random question.... Does anyone here know how to get a degree in Sports Analytics?
I know its a masters program for it.When i planned on going back to school i wanted to do something fun and thought of this but then i just knew id be disagreeing with all the results..

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random question.... Does anyone here know how to get a degree in Sports Analytics?
Syracuse University advertises they have the first (and maybe only) undergraduate program for specifically Sports Analytics.

Looks to me through a quick Google search that there are several masters programs, and several undergraduate programs that have Minors in sports analytics.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bozeman top 3 among centers according to Pff..
We better fucking keep him. We need some stability at C. We already fucked up big time by letting Big Red go

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm so fucking happy that we finally get a 1 PM game so I can drink to my heart's content and still wake up for work on Monday lol
I don’t drink for football, that’s how I end up breaking objects around the house when we lose. But If I get stoned the wins are still sweet but I don’t give a fuck about losing lol, and the best part no hangover

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I kinda hate, correction, I completely despise espn broadcast. And enough with the goddamn late night games on work nights smh

agreed on the hating that extra primetime night

but unlikely that it's going to be an ESPN broadcast - they already have their game on the saturday/sunday during the playoffs... so the broadcaster for the new monday night playoff game is as yet unknown

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
agreed on the hating that extra primetime night

but unlikely that it's going to be an ESPN broadcast - they already have their game on the saturday/sunday during the playoffs... so the broadcaster for the new monday night playoff game is as yet unknown
Yikes if it’s nfl network

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I kinda hate, correction, I completely despise espn broadcast. And enough with the goddamn late night games on work nights smh

I’m not a big fan of Steve levy but I always enjoy Louis Riddick. I want Riddick and Tessitore calling those games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t drink for football, that’s how I end up breaking objects around the house when we lose. But If I get stoned the wins are still sweet but I don’t give a fuck about losing lol, and the best part no hangover

9 more years and then this is me. Damn federal government won’t legalize this shit already. Once I retire it’s nothing but Edibles for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk