• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
PFF has our pass blocking efficiency ranked 24th in the league . Wow that sucks. Lamar really needs to have a better line than this .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The dislike for Boykins is still some what weird to me but it is what it is.
I don’t dislike Boykins, but I do dislike Boykin.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The dislike for Boykins is still some what weird to me but it is what it is.

I think he’s shown a lack of effort and fight to improve - that’s the perception that rubs people the wrong way

he’s never putting in the work in the offseason with the other guys, he’s the guy who in 2020 became notable as unreliable and untrustworthy as a receiver (just in terms of running the right route) and doesn’t seem to fight for the ball

that’s why people don’t like him

guys are allowed to bust - it happens all the time - but with Boykin the impression given is that he’s not trying as hard as the other guys to fix it

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think he’s shown a lack of effort and fight to improve - that’s the perception that rubs people the wrong way

he’s never putting in the work in the offseason with the other guys, he’s the guy who in 2020 became notable as unreliable and untrustworthy as a receiver (just in terms of running the right route) and doesn’t seem to fight for the ball

guys are allowed to bust - it happens all the time - but with Boykin the impression given is that he’s not trying as hard as the other guys to fix it

And it's so confusing. You'd think he has to know that he's not going to have a long or even average NFL career if he doesn't improve. But he's probably already lost his opportunity here

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

It's even more frustrating with Boykin because he has the physical attributes to become a dominant WR in this league, if he just put in the extra time and effort to improve his game. He's been a very disappointing player to watch, to say the least.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

It's so funny how this could be rephrased to fit Joe Flacco lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its Dan Snyder hate week.

saw this and wonder if it’s true that he tried to lil bro our bro. Anyone heard of this before?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bro, @RavensMania , you've been preaching to us for years about his scumbaggery. Fuck Snyder.
I certainly have. Best thing about ... as the owner of the Washington Football Team is that i came to my senses and found the Ravens!

Go Ravens and is it possible to send Snyder to the Pit of Misery. Yeah Yeah Yeah he needs more than that, but...

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro, @RavensMania , you've been preaching to us for years about his scumbaggery. Fuck Snyder.

i didn’t know how much of a scumbag he was until I came across this Twitter post of a timeline of his “scumbaggery.”

it wouldn’t surprise me if the sudden retirement of Sean Taylor’s number was just a PR move with the team being investigated. He probably leaked those emails to draw attention to Gruden as well.