• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
pulling for Pitt over Cleveland. I don't see the Steelers making the playoffs and would like to see them win enough games where they don't have a high draft pick.

That being said, a stadium implosion sounds enticing.

I just can’t pull for Pitt, I’m trying , but it’s unnatural. Maybe their desperation for a new QB will cause them to reach early in the first round and set the franchise back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Watched whole bengals game and those guys literally continued to sit in zone while white killed them all game. They gave up the same shit over and over and over for 400 yards.

Reactions: cdp

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just can’t pull for Pitt, I’m trying , but it’s unnatural. Maybe their desperation for a new QB will cause them to reach early in the first round and set the franchise back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What happens in Pittsburgh this offseason will be one of the more fascinating things to watch. Those of the mindset that the Packers are going to make Rodgers available to other teams will certainly connect the dots of him coming to Pittsburgh, though ultimately, I think the Packers reconcile with Rodgers and he stays.

What I think I'm seeing is that there's going to be a decent # of some of these like mid-tier "veterans" who could be available this offseason. I think 2021 is certainly the last year you'll see Matt Ryan in a Falcons uniform, and I don't see him retiring yet.
I think the Panthers will look to trade Darnold, who has an $18.8M cap hit (probably too high for some), but there's ways to navigate that.
I think Jimmy G is certainly not going to be back in SF.
And I'm sure there will be others. But the Steelers will have serviceable veteran options if they opt not to get a QB early in the draft.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Watched whole bengals game and those guys literally continued to sit in zone while white killed them all game. They gave up the same shit over and over and over for 400 yards.

mike white simultaneously the first person to ever throw for 400 yards on debut and also had the shortest average depth of reception in the NFL all week

no threat over the top and the bengals just didnt sit on that underneath stuff...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What happens in Pittsburgh this offseason will be one of the more fascinating things to watch. Those of the mindset that the Packers are going to make Rodgers available to other teams will certainly connect the dots of him coming to Pittsburgh, though ultimately, I think the Packers reconcile with Rodgers and he stays.

What I think I'm seeing is that there's going to be a decent # of some of these like mid-tier "veterans" who could be available this offseason. I think 2021 is certainly the last year you'll see Matt Ryan in a Falcons uniform, and I don't see him retiring yet.
I think the Panthers will look to trade Darnold, who has an $18.8M cap hit (probably too high for some), but there's ways to navigate that.
I think Jimmy G is certainly not going to be back in SF.
And I'm sure there will be others. But the Steelers will have serviceable veteran options if they opt not to get a QB early in the draft.

and 2022 looks like the year you probably do want a vet to tide you over for a year with the way that QB class looks

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Von to the Rams. How they fuck do they do this