• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
When we lost to Miami I was afraid it would screw us at the end of the season. Sure would be nice to be 9-5.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hope all of my Ravens brotherhood has a great, joyous Merry Christmas weekend!

You too brother.

Titans have been hated dating back to when we were division rivals. Screw the Titans. lol

At first I was pissed we didn't go into the south. Boy did I hate the Jags and the Titans. Geographically compared to the Colts we should have.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Also apparently Huntley is out of practice with an illness because we can’t have anything even slightly nice this season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Titans have been hated dating back to when we were division rivals. Screw the Titans. lol

Showing you are age Tank referencing the old AFC Central. Those were some serious battles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You too brother.

At first I was pissed we didn't go into the south. Boy did I hate the Jags and the Titans. Geographically compared to the Colts we should have.

I only know the current division setups. I know the history of what the divisions looked like before Houston came in but by the time I started watching Football it was 2003 ish. It's funny to me thinking Atlanta used to be in the West division despite being on the East Coast.

I think Miami & Indy should have switched, put Miami in the AFC South and Indy in the AFC East. That would have been an interesting division with Brady/Manning twice a year until Peyton's neck surgery in 2011 and signing with Denver in 2012.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hope all of my Ravens brotherhood has a great, joyous Merry Christmas weekend!

Same to you my brother! I'm getting my Christmas started early with some chocolate chip cookies. I gotta get it in before my son and his wife and my grandkids come over tomorrow and eat them all up. :D:cool:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

~Mili

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also apparently Huntley is out of practice with an illness because we can’t have anything even slightly nice this season

what’s new? Seriously.. every week something new comes up where new news isn’t new anymore.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The hype Huntley has in the media is absurd! I love the kid but oh my gosh analysts are really saying we have a qb comp? what idiots!

But hey, let him get a ton of hype. Maybe he plays out and does amazing and actually becomes of trade value. Maybe trade him for 5 5th round picks?