• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

A1A

Veteran
Have you read about his communication issues with dolphins leadership and general dislike for Tua, who the owner/gm supported? I’m interested in the full story, but going against your bosses wishes isn’t a recipe for long term employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Tua sucks tho...Flores is one heck of a coach and should be a HC period. He beat Harbs convincingly, straight up out coached the Ravens entire staff.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
But Tua sucks tho...Flores is one heck of a coach and should be a HC period. He beat Harbs convincingly, straight up out coached the Ravens entire staff.
Remember when Harbs beat Flores 59-10 and was fielding a fully healthy roster with all its starters unlike this season? Try again troll

JO_75

Hall of Famer
9 years ago....

ratio3x2_1800.jpg

QoA3jC5MF63G7wkA9

Reactions: cdp

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Dude he's the worst. How does he get away with asking what he does?

you could see by EDC's demeanour that he too wasnt a fan of his questions either - the first one about ronnie stanley he rebuked him and then he asked another one later and rather than just answering it again, basically said i've already answered that... which was a kind way to say "fuck off" when with another reporter he might have just given them the cliffnotes of what he said earlier in the presser

also clearly jerry wasnt listening to the beginning of the presser either

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
you could see by EDC's demeanour that he too wasnt a fan of his questions either - the first one about ronnie stanley he rebuked him and then he asked another one later and rather than just answering it again, basically said i've already answered that... which was a kind way to say "fuck off" when with another reporter he might have just given them the cliffnotes of what he said earlier in the presser

also clearly jerry wasnt listening to the beginning of the presser either

Agreed!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Happy 28-3 Day..... now that Brady is retired I can appreciate what he accomplished in this game lol.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Happy 28-3 Day..... now that Brady is retired I can appreciate what he accomplished in this game lol.

When I think of this game I remember how Matt Ryan and the Falcons choked it away and handed the game to the Pats.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
When I think of this game I remember how Matt Ryan and the Falcons choked it away and handed the game to the Pats.

Honestly, we can now look at the 49ers blowing a double digit lead against the Chiefs in the Super Bowl and the Rams in the NFC Championship game and realize its a Kyle Shanahan problem. Dude is downright terrible with clock management with a double digit lead.

Last edited:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I really want to see Burrow lose so badly. His arrogance is so funny to me because while he deserves to be a LITTLE arrogant, he's always talking about his clothes and jewelry and how much money he makes blah blah blah and it always sounds like an absolute cringe fest. It's really insufferable.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Honestly, we can now look at the 49ers blowing a double digit lead against the Chiefs in the Super Bowl and the Rams in the NFC Championship game and realize its a Kyle Shanahan problem. Dude is downright terrible with clock management with a double digit lead.
This.

I know people will try to make it a Matt Ryan problem because Flacco vs Ryan, but Ryan was INCREDIBLE in that game. Shanahan just straight mismanaged the clock. Just. Run. The. Damn. Ball.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I really want to see Burrow lose so badly. His arrogance is so funny to me because while he deserves to be a LITTLE arrogant, he's always talking about his clothes and jewelry and how much money he makes blah blah blah and it always sounds like an absolute cringe fest. It's really insufferable.
I mean they ask the questions he just answers..

rossihunter2

Staff Member

zero issues tbh with burrow - dude's having fun and if he was in any other division none of us would even remotely dislike him

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
zero issues tbh with burrow - dude's having fun and if he was in any other division none of us would even remotely dislike him

That may be true of most of you but not me lol. I'm very much not a fan of the Aaron Rodgers, Joe Burrow, Mayfield, Manziel etc personalities. I'm much more a fan of the quiet Flacco, Lamars, Josh Allen etc.

Don't get me wrong I really respect Burrows talent. He's been extremely good. I just think he's kind of douchey. Add that he's in the division and it just makes it way easier to root for Stafford who has been in hell his whole career finally getting an opportunity.