• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I dnt think marlon is bad. Just dnt believe he is elite. We havent seen consistent elite play outta him. Def a top 7 cb but out of the 7 i feel its only like 2 or 3 thats actually elite.
I think he's definitely top 5 given what he's capable of on the field, he can pretty much play all over the place.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Something for him to pull out his ass to get on Deebo’s case since he ain’t got nothin else
I mean I could get on him for how badly he evaluates talent, both on this team and throughout the league, but I think others have done an exceptional job of pointing that out already.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I mean I could get on him for how badly he evaluates talent, both on this team and throughout the league, but I think others have done an exceptional job of pointing that out already.
How about we all just stop instead lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I actually dnt: i only really like wrs and secondary coming out. I have no idea about oline and pass rush so i legit ask or just like the guy who everyone else like. See the problem with you is that youre fixated on being right and will switch shit around to fit your points lol.. me, idgaf. I bet every sunday during football season and this year i was wrong 60% of time on my parlays and lost my bateman vs waddle bet. I accept when im wrong

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I actually dnt: i only really like wrs and secondary coming out. I have no idea about oline and pass rush so i legit ask or just like the guy who everyone else like. See the problem with you is that youre fixated on being right and will switch shit around to fit your points lol.. me, idgaf. I bet every sunday during football season and this year i was wrong 60% of time on my parlays and lost my bateman vs waddle bet. I accept when im wrong

except about marlon lol... ^_^