• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually dnt: i only really like wrs and secondary coming out. I have no idea about oline and pass rush so i legit ask or just like the guy who everyone else like. See the problem with you is that youre fixated on being right and will switch shit around to fit your points lol.. me, idgaf. I bet every sunday during football season and this year i was wrong 60% of time on my parlays and lost my bateman vs waddle bet. I accept when im wrong
How is losing at betting "accepting when you're wrong". LOL, you have no choice but to accept it. That's how betting works.
I'm also not sure how you losing 60% of parlays (not surprised at all to find you're a parlay guy... makes total sense) is proof that you accept when you're wrong. That logically doesn't make sense.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol catching up on this thread after a couple days is always fun. I love @rmcjacket23 and @Deboo813, although you are an illiterate fuck Deebo. Both of you keep doing your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Either way, it’s free fantasy football, who gives a shit lol
Well at least you know why people gotta pull double duty on the Draft a Franchise mock, and why yall can't get enough participation.
Everybody cavalier about free stuff when its convenient for them to be.
A lot of people spending a lot of time doing a lot of free stuff that they seem to selectively care or not care about, based on whichever way the wind is blowing that day.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
How is losing at betting "accepting when you're wrong". LOL, you have no choice but to accept it. That's how betting works.
I'm also not sure how you losing 60% of parlays (not surprised at all to find you're a parlay guy... makes total sense) is proof that you accept when you're wrong. That logically doesn't make sense.
I usally do two or three team teasers… i was saying im always wrong therefore im used to it.. i do have a choice, i can stop betting lol but i dnt

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
@OURavensFan , I know you're chilling in peace right now, but what say you?
The Bengals did completely overhaul their defense through FA acquisitions last year, I think we can do something similar, but maybe not Eli Apple. My friends still won’t talk about the game, they think they got screwed by the refs and it’s too early for me to argue and bring up the OPI or the OBJ injury.

seems like he liked our guys tweets as motivation, whatever man, you made fun of Lamar when he was hurt

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Bengals did completely overhaul their defense through FA acquisitions last year, I think we can do something similar, but maybe not Eli Apple. My friends still won’t talk about the game, they think they got screwed by the refs and it’s too early for me to argue and bring up the OPI or the OBJ injury.

or the fact that they really didnt lol
they've got one call they can quibble with on that last drive which was the soft holding call on logan wilson on 3rd down - but equally the only reason it got to 3rd down is because they got away with a clear and obvious DPI the play before

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
or the fact that they really didnt lol
they've got one call they can quibble with on that last drive which was the soft holding call on logan wilson on 3rd down - but equally the only reason it got to 3rd down is because they got away with a clear and obvious DPI the play before
I need to see that play again, I’m sure it was. Tired of them complaining about the refs, they almost stole a super bowl. Make no mistake I will bring up these points at some point.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well at least you know why people gotta pull double duty on the Draft a Franchise mock, and why yall can't get enough participation.
Everybody cavalier about free stuff when its convenient for them to be.
A lot of people spending a lot of time doing a lot of free stuff that they seem to selectively care or not care about, based on whichever way the wind is blowing that day.
Such is life man. Can’t get so worked up about stuff that ultimately means nothing. We all get to choose what we do and don’t participate in when it comes to things like Internet forums. You could do the exact same thing and nobody here would be getting worked up about it years later.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Such is life man. Can’t get so worked up about stuff that ultimately means nothing. We all get to choose what we do and don’t participate in when it comes to things like Internet forums. You could do the exact same thing and nobody here would be getting worked up about it years later.
Well it hasn't been years. It's been months. And I wasn't the only one who was pissed off he was a coward and a quitter and screwed over other people who were trying to take it more seriously.

I'm certainly not worked up by it. In case it wasn't obvious already, I enjoy trolling people like him. The lack of self-awareness and the overall "bad takes" when it comes to knowledge of football is very much the type of "fun" I look forward to in internet forums. Having people that are that oblivious around makes it more interesting.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well it hasn't been years. It's been months. And I wasn't the only one who was pissed off he was a coward and a quitter and screwed over other people who were trying to take it more seriously.

I'm certainly not worked up by it. In case it wasn't obvious already, I enjoy trolling people like him. The lack of self-awareness and the overall "bad takes" when it comes to knowledge of football is very much the type of "fun" I look forward to in internet forums. Having people that are that oblivious around makes it more interesting.

idk that you should feel that confident about levying "lack of self-awareness" takes at other people...

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Low key mad we didn't pick up Flores
Fuck. Good for him though. I’m glad he got a job in some capacity. It just sucks he’s now with those fucks

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
idk that you should feel that confident about levying "lack of self-awareness" takes at other people...
Sure I should. I'd put up a hundred bucks to show me a printed instance of me not displaying self awareness. There's nobody on this board more aware of the statements they make, how they're perceived by others, and how they may or may not piss off other people than me.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sure I should. I'd put up a hundred bucks to show me a printed instance of me not displaying self awareness. There's nobody on this board more aware of the statements they make, how they're perceived by others, and how they may or may not piss off other people than me.
It’s good to be imaginative