• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

was one of the guys i was really hoping we'd get a chance to draft
alas... wouldnt have taken him over any of the first 4 guys we got and he got picked before Faalele so i guess it just wasnt meant to be

but he was one of my pound the table guys... he was my RB4 and I had an early 3rd round grade on him

Good lord

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I get backing your teammate and all but it's quite different when you are siding with a sexual predator and thinking the whole world is against you... well no duh sherlock. Bitonio needs to be checked for CTE.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
GOAT

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

What’s the deal with the top 100 these days? They just get mike Daniels to talk about every player on the list and then post a cut up of it. Who tf is mike Daniels? He was an okay DT for like 3 years, why does he have more airtime on this top 100 than anyone else for consecutive years?

rossihunter2

Staff Member

lol instantly the list loses whatever credibility it had before
like which NFL players are voting for Mac Jones as a top player? i think they forgot to add the 0 after the 85 for his true ranking lol

also wtf is james conner doing on the list at all? dude had less than 4ypc, doesn't make big plays and literally just scores TD in goalline situations? what is he doing anywhere near the list let alone ahead of 20 other guys

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Amazon revealed new Graphics for TNF....

pg-12-Ourand-Prime-Video-Thursday-Night-Football-Prime-Numbers.ashx

pg-12-Ourand-Prime-Video-Thursday-Night-Football-Flag.ashx

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hold up…. Ravens had a losing season in 2021???? Immediately fire Harbaugh

Attachments

• AF3E09C9-A469-4830-A4CC-666F15BC3CA2.jpeg
    AF3E09C9-A469-4830-A4CC-666F15BC3CA2.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 70

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hope actual Ravens fans will actually, you know, root for Lamar and the Ravens instead of gush over Flacco. Here’s the deal. Gush over Flacco instead of root for Lamar? Go be a jets fan

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I get backing your teammate and all but it's quite different when you are siding with a sexual predator and thinking the whole world is against you... well no duh sherlock. Bitonio needs to be checked for CTE.

Tough situation for his teammates, not like they had any say in front office mistake. They don’t have any options other than embrace the “us against the world” mentality.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hope actual Ravens fans will actually, you know, root for Lamar and the Ravens instead of gush over Flacco. Here’s the deal. Gush over Flacco instead of root for Lamar? Go be a jets fan
He deserves a standing ovation from fans on his first series. After that it’s all business, I hope they plant him in the ground repeatedly.