• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sergio Kindle was going to be the next great Ravens pass rusher... that is all.

NVM... I'm not done or finished... Baker still sucks

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sam Howell should start over Carson Wentz in Washington.
if Carson Wentz plays less than 70% of the snaps in 2022, the Commanders only give up a 3rd rounder. I feel we will see Howell at some point this season, unless Wentz is tearing it up.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i mean tbf i did have a 1st round grade on Pickens and i didnt have a 1st round grade on Burks - im not surprised by any of this tbh... think he was around 20th on my big board
Oh I don't disagree at all. I didn't have a first on either. I had an early 2 on Pickens and a late 2 on Burks. Maybe I should have had a first on Pickens. Obviously let's seem him a few more games first, but so far he looks smooth as fuck and super engaged and physical just like he was in college

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching Trubisky made me wonder if he is an actual NFL QB who just suffered from being a Bears QB. I am not saying he is all pro or anything but he did what would expect of a good QB and that is look like he completely outclasses everyone on the field in the preseason.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Watching Trubisky made me wonder if he is an actual NFL QB who just suffered from being a Bears QB. I am not saying he is all pro or anything but he did what would expect of a good QB and that is look like he completely outclasses everyone on the field in the preseason.
Yeah he should certainly be an upgrade over what Ben was last year.