• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
God I hope actual Ravens fans will actually, you know, root for Lamar and the Ravens instead of gush over Flacco. Here’s the deal. Gush over Flacco instead of root for Lamar? Go be a jets fan
I don't follow that bitch, but I just happened to see her tweet get retweeted. Sickening that a Ravens "fan" would root for the former QB over the actual team.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't follow that bitch, but I just happened to see her tweet get retweeted. Sickening that a Ravens "fan" would root for the former QB over the actual team.
Who tweeted what now

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm rooting for Flacco to play so we can beat him. Just a feel good story. My former football hero getting crushed by my new football hero.
This is the way

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Who tweeted what now
1660664516755.png

So basically she's a Ravens fan and I think a reporter/analyst(?) as well. I remembered that she's a huge Joe Flacco fan. But this tweet ain't it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
View attachment 3948

So basically she's a Ravens fan and I think a reporter/analyst(?) as well. I remembered that she's a huge Joe Flacco fan. But this tweet ain't it.
Wtf. She sounds like one of the Mods from the official site's forums. Can't remember that broad's name

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hell yea

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 3948

Lol weird. Also who is a huge Flacco fan? I loved Joe for providing stability, but god damn I wanted to stab myself in the ear every time people started arguing about him being elite or not.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lol weird. Also who is a huge Flacco fan? I loved Joe for providing stability, but god damn I wanted to stab myself in the ear every time people started arguing about him being elite or not.
I think it got to a point where folks had to defend him so much that they just became blind stans and eventually supported him more than the actual team. I can see that happening with Lamar as well. Leave it to us to have two polarizing QBs back-to-back

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The Mom Gene aka @rmcjacket23 's "favorite" mod.
Yea she was a weirdo and I fought with another Mod quite often lol. Even got suspended. I hated those boards. This one is a million times better

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea she was a weirdo and I fought with another Mod quite often lol. Even got suspended. I hated those boards. This one is a million times better

I got banned from it for trolling it as a teenager. You may remember Arteen or Stefano lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... I really thought they would at least give us Harlan and Trent Green but they really sent Nantz and Romo to KC vs Arizona?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco was elite
The elite of elite

“I mean, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'm top-five, I think I'm the best.”

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think it got to a point where folks had to defend him so much that they just became blind stans and eventually supported him more than the actual team. I can see that happening with Lamar as well. Leave it to us to have two polarizing QBs back-to-back
Yea i felt that for sure. Joe took WAY too much heat from outside fans and critics. He was a solid QB, but it morphed into those weird arguements where he has to be one of the best in the NFL or he was trash. Made no sense .