• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We get Kevin Harlan and Trent Green for Sunday against the Broncos.. now it's not as exciting to get them given how we have been playing lately lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Am I a Greg Roman fan? Not necessarily. But does the firing of him help THIS WR corps play better (i.e. not drop passes or get open)? Not really.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Am I a Greg Roman fan? Not necessarily. But does the firing of him help THIS WR corps play better (i.e. not drop passes or get open)? Not really.
Maybe it does. Let's find out.

On unrelated note - why did he completely abandon Kenyan Drake on Sunday? Dude was our best offensive player in few previous games. He scored touchdowns! Only gave him 2 run plays and a single passing target.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers are so bad, it sucks we’re going to lose one game to them because of the rivalry factor. Hoping since they have 5 in a row or something on us law of averages and we finally sweep them

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, this is how things looked yesterday and tonight in the AFC North:

Ravens (7-4) = L.
Bengals (7-4) = W.
Browns (4-7) = W.
Steelers (4-7) = W.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I felt that yesterday was going to be one of those types of games for the Ravens because of a few things that felt off. Such as:

1. The 30-minute delay due to lightning.
2. The Jaguars lose their starting HB and the "backup" came in and had a field day.
3. The O.C. calling screens to the FB.
4. The offense's inability to score TDs in the red zone (AGAIN).
5. Peters and Stephens getting pissed on by the receivers.
6. The defense collapsed in the 4th quarter (AGAIN).

And then, this foolishness:

1669696528605.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So, this is how things looked yesterday and tonight in the AFC North:

Ravens (7-4) = L.
Bengals (7-4) = W.
Browns (4-7) = W.
Steelers (4-7) = W.
We should be running away with this division.. could easily be 9-2 or 10-1 right now. It is a disgrace how we can't even build a multiple game lead on a terrible division.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm so tempted to making a Next Up: vs. Broncos thread, but I harken back to last season when I made the Next Up: @ Raiders and we lost. I ain't risking it lol.

I'm so tempted to making a Next Up: vs. Broncos thread, but I harken back to last season when I made the Next Up: @ Raiders and we lost. I ain't risking it lol.

Just do it and watch it be our best showing of the year and first blowout win. If we lose blame it on me and we just ban you for a week lol.