• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is the appropriate dollar threshold not to attend a wedding you don’t even want to go to? Wife wants to go to a college friends wedding in New York, total cost for us to attend is $1700…. I like these people but I also don’t like them that much. I’m getting death stares from the wife for having not booked the flights ……

My brother in christ, EXCUSE ME?

I need a price breakdown as to why it's that high before I tell you what I think.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
My brother in christ, EXCUSE ME?

I need a price breakdown as to why it's that high before I tell you what I think.
That’s only flights, hotel , and rental car. Not counting food or wedding gift. What a load of shit

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s only flights, hotel , and rental car. Not counting food or wedding gift. What a load of shit

That just seems high af for no reason. You live in Maryland right? I'd say drive if that's feasible.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That just seems high af for no reason. You live in Maryland right? I'd say drive if that's feasible.
Nah Tampa , driving is a hard pass lol

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
You'd better be renting a Caddy and staying 5 star for that. JFC.

But I feel your pain. I just spent $3K for 2 RT tix to South Africa so my wife can see her family. 2 weeks in-country will obviously cost more because I'm going hunting and on a safari. When in Rome!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
15 more minutes until we hear about Roman being let go

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Someone needs to interrupt him and tell him off for being such a dumbass asshole
This is really unfortunate. I mean I get it though - I feel like it’s a little too late in the season to fire him, but his ass better be gone the day after our season is over

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can't watch it. What's he saying???
Typical coach-speak. I’m assuming had Roman been let go, that’s what he would’ve opened with, but he didn’t, and I turned it off after the first question that was about Lamar because I got sad

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Y’all really thought he was going to be fired? That’s on y’all for setting expectations
I’ve been let down since last season ended lmao. Not sure why I still get my hopes up