• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
You’re crazy. I like you, but you’re crazy.

It's just a question...you don't think that I think he could be a..........naaa I wasn't implying that...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Anyone else just ready for the NFL to announce the schedule? I know we got the Draft coming up but I just want to know who when we are playing and how many prime time games we will get.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Is Lamar Doug Williams? Doug started off hot, realistically argued about pay, sat out, injuries, USFL, and in FA found a team where he was able to flourish and be a champ. It's a little different because Doug had a real claim to being paid more - 12 backups were paid more than him as a starter as a Buc. It just seems like there are a ton of similarities to these two guys.

As a kid, Doug Williams was one of my favorites. I hated that he succeeded with the ForeSkins, but I was happy for him if not the Skins.

JAAM

Hall of Famer