• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If we lose tomorrow..lamar gonna get bashed like a mf. Good thing is, its only gonna motivate him
Lamar definitely seems like he gets motivated by doubters. Dude just pinpoints his weaknesses, gets some advice, and busts ass to fix them, and no amount of outside bullshit turns him away from fixing them.

Lamars work ethic and fire are second to none, if it wasn’t for these traits he would be far less appealing to me.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Just gonna leave this here:
ww3zzylf76321.png

Yes it’s legit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lamar definitely seems like he gets motivated by doubters. Dude just pinpoints his weaknesses, gets some advice, and busts ass to fix them, and no amount of outside bullshit turns him away from fixing them.

Lamars work ethic and fire are second to none, if it wasn’t for these traits he would be far less appealing to me.
its this reason, above all, why I think he will be our franchise qb for years to come. Btw I did buy a LJ black jersey on Black Friday. Had to buy the 149 version, but I like them because the lettering and emblem is stitched.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
its this reason, above all, why I think he will be our franchise qb for years to come. Btw I did buy a LJ black jersey on Black Friday. Had to buy the 149 version, but I like them because the lettering and emblem is stitched.
I tried to get a black but they were sold out, I got a purple on cyber Monday for less than the Black Friday deal

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so in the coming weeks our destiny is still in our hands because we hold all the tiebreakers in the AFC wildcard

but we have an easily losable game in the chargers - assuming we might need some margin for error here are the teams we need to support:

Week 15:
Giants (over Titans)
Vikings (over Dolphins)
Cowboys (over Colts)
Patriots (over Steelers)

Week 16:
Redskins (over Titans albeit this is not really a realistic rooting interest lol given their qb situation)
Giants (over Colts)
Jaguars (over Dolphins)
Saints (over Steelers)

Week 17:
Bills (over Dolphins)
Colts or Titans (over Titans or Colts - completely depends on what happens in week 15/16)
Bengals (over Steelers)

in actual fact given the schedules i genuinely think our best chance of getting into the playoffs is as division winner rather than wildcard - although that's still a possibility too (fun byproduct of winning the division is that it would likely knock the steelers completely out of the playoffs altogether)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator

I don't doubt you and his fire is certainly unmatched but I haven't heard anything about his work ethic (good or bad) are there any like stories to keep my excited or just from what people say

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
so in the coming weeks our destiny is still in our hands because we hold all the tiebreakers in the AFC wildcard

but we have an easily losable game in the chargers - assuming we might need some margin for error here are the teams we need to support:

Week 15:
Giants (over Titans)
Vikings (over Dolphins)
Cowboys (over Colts)
Patriots (over Steelers)

Week 16:
Redskins (over Titans albeit this is not really a realistic rooting interest lol given their qb situation)
Giants (over Colts)
Jaguars (over Dolphins)
Saints (over Steelers)

Week 17:
Bills (over Dolphins)
Colts or Titans (over Titans or Colts - completely depends on what happens in week 15/16)
Bengals (over Steelers)

in actual fact given the schedules i genuinely think our best chance of getting into the playoffs is as division winner rather than wildcard - although that's still a possibility too (fun byproduct of winning the division is that it would likely knock the steelers completely out of the playoffs altogether)
If you told me it is way more likely the Giants beat Titans than the Redskins doing it I would have given you a warning for trolling. Funny how stuff changes

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator

Week 15:
Giants (over Titans)
Vikings (over Dolphins)
Cowboys (over Colts)
Patriots (over Steelers)

Week 16:
Giants (over Colts)
Jaguars (over Dolphins)
Saints (over Steelers)

Week 17:
Bills (over Dolphins)
Bengals (over Steelers)

If you told me it is way more likely the Giants beat Titans than the Redskins doing it I would have given you a warning for trolling. Funny how stuff changes