• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Nahhhhh. Given his gf's dumb ass comments, I highly doubt Biscotti wants to try that shit again and possibly alienate a portion of this fanbase.
Aside from his girlfriend's incredibly demeaning post, there is a reason why no other team in the NFL has offered him a job ... Owners across the league know it will inflame a segment of their fan base and they don't view him worth the headache. Even the press has stopped asking "How about Kaep?" every time a team looks for a backup QB. But that little nugget she posted makes the Ravens the last on the list.

Unless RGIII gets offered an opportunity to compete for a starting job elsewhere (which I doubt he will) he will be retained as our backup. If he goes ... who knows but no way Kaep

Coaching staff changes are being announced by Harbaugh - but of course there will be plenty of speculation on whether or not this was really his decision.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Aside from his girlfriend's incredibly demeaning post, there is a reason why no other team in the NFL has offered him a job ... Owners across the league know it will inflame a segment of their fan base and they don't view him worth the headache. Even the press has stopped asking "How about Kaep?" every time a team looks for a backup QB. But that little nugget she posted makes the Ravens the last on the list.

Unless RGIII gets offered an opportunity to compete for a starting job elsewhere (which I doubt he will) he will be retained as our backup. If he goes ... who knows but no way Kaep
I always wondered what would have happened had he been a better player actually and how good would he have to be for the owners and that segment of the fans forget the kneeling.

I always wondered what would have happened had he been a better player actually and how good would he have to be for the owners and that segment of the fans forget the kneeling.
I don't know man - I think he'd have to be pretty damn good - definitely not backup QB level. Aside from individual teams - I think the league as a whole doesn't want him in (which is what brings on speculation of collusion). For him to join the league would rankle fans - not only of the team that picks him up, but drags up the entire flap all over again and would have a potential league wide affect.

While the press doesn't want to admit it, ownership likely feels the bump back up in viewership is partially due to this issue having basically died. None of them want to revive it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Schefter says Kubiak will be available. I wonder if you salty bastards still wouldn't want him here cause I sure as hell would.

I just hope we change our wide receivers coach.
Dear God ... has Engram been on staff for 5 seasons? Not that this team ever really developed young WRs, but what young WR have we had that amounted to anything here?

That has been an organizational shortcoming forever. If a position coach hasn't been promoted in 5 years and there has been virtually no improvement on any of the receivers you bring in - man, that tells you something.

Schefter says Kubiak will be available. I wonder if you salty bastards still wouldn't want him here cause I sure as hell would.
Wait - who here has bitched about Kubiak? It is the only season in the past 5 that our offense under Flacco was effective. We were pretty much all sorry to see him go.

Since we've already announced a new OC, there's no way we fire Roman from a job we just gave him today.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Wait - who here has bitched about Kubiak? It is the only season in the past 5 that our offense under Flacco was effective. We were pretty much all sorry to see him go.

Since we've already announced a new OC, there's no way we fire Roman from a job we just gave him today.

People were salty he left us for his dream job. HOW DARE HE GO WIN A SB!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I thought I read today he signed on earlier as the OC in Denver. I think we would all have loved to have him back.