• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The hate is due to the fact that he made a commitment to come back before the Broncos job became open . Then he reneged on his commitment to the Ravens .
If I agree to buy a product from someone and then two weeks later I find a cheaper price , is it ok for me to just cancel the original order and buy the same product at the cheaper price ?
That’s a little different. Buying the same product for cheaper is fine, but Kubiak went to the broncos to be a HC, not OC

flynismo

Practice Squad
If I agree to buy a product from someone and then two weeks later I find a cheaper price , is it ok for me to just cancel the original order and buy the same product at the cheaper price ?

Yes.
And if you were smart, you would then take that new lower price to the original seller and then ask them to meet or beat the new price.

If teams can cut coaches players before their contracts expire without warning, then a coach can take a better offer, especially when he isn't even under contract to the original team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the Ravens played the NFC East every year I would just have a heart attack week in and week out

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Since 2011, the Pats are 10-0 against all AFC Teams who have come to New England in January(not including Ravens games) Eight of those games were double digit victories for the Patriots including the spanking on the Chargers today. They outscored their opponents 371-182 in those games. Meanwhile, in the three playoff games against us we have OUTSCORED them 79-71. If you include Harbaugh's entire run dating back to the wild card round in 2009 then we are 2-2 in Foxboro and have outscored them by a total of 112-85.

The previous two times the Pats had to go on the road in the AFC Title Game, 2015 & 2013 where they lost to the Denver Broncos both times. dating back to the 2006 AFC Title Game which was held in Indianapolis, the Pats are 0-3 in Road AFC Title Games and each time they were beaten by Peyton Manning.

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Since 2011, the Pats are 10-0 against all AFC Teams who have come to New England in January. Eight of those games were double digit victories for the Patriots including the spanking on the Chargers today. They outscored their opponents 371-182 in those games. Meanwhile, in the three playoff games against us we have OUTSCORED them 79-71. If you include Harbaugh's entire run dating back to the wild card round in 2009 then we are 2-2 in Foxboro and have outscored them by a total of 112-85.

The previous two times the Pats had to go on the road in the AFC Title Game, 2015 & 2013 where they lost to the Denver Broncos both times. dating back to the 2006 AFC Title Game which was held in Indianapolis, the Pats are 0-3 in Road AFC Title Games and each time they were beaten by Peyton Manning.
That is false.
We trashed them in 2012, remember?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That is false.
We trashed them in 2012, remember?

Correct the second part of it I detailed the Ravens games separately. I'm talking their record against every other AFC Team not named the Ravens. I edited the post to add some clarity so everyone knows I'm excluding our games.

Maybe he is excluding the Ravens games

Yep, just stating how we are the only AFC Team who can compete with them on their turf for the entire 60 minutes.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Correct the second part of it I detailed the Ravens games separately. I'm talking their record against every other AFC Team not named the Ravens. I edited the post to add some clarity so everyone knows I'm excluding our games.

Yep, just stating how we are the only AFC Team who can compete with them on their turf for the entire 60 minutes.
Just wish we got our chance this year.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree, would have been a much closer game.

For sure. Michel definitely wouldn't be as effective against our D and I think we could have gotten to Brady. It also would have been interesting to see BB's game-plan for stopping Lamar and our rushing attack. Guess we'll just have to wait for our regular season battle next year to see what could have been.