• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes, this could go in the other teams thread, but it does involve us. Here's to giving Ben Roethlisberger a going a way present and sweeping the Steelers in 2017. That's all we can control.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The new end zone scoreboards.
DFmhKs8XUAAiJkU.jpg
Those video boards are insane, they have to be the best ones in any stadium around the country!

Random idea but what about starting a Purple Flock Facebook group? One that's not open to the public and only us board members can join.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Did anyone who went to the practice last night see how the video boards looked?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
They are pretty darn nice, definitely a huge step up from the previous.
Cool! It's too bad that I probably won't be able to make it to one of the practices this year. I'd love to see what they look like in person.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I do like M&T bank stadium. Those new video boards are awesome. I am also glad we went to grass.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Apparently Perriman pulled his hamstring today. Stretched it and then went inside with a trainer. Does not appear to be serious by any means, but I figured I'd note it either way.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I wasn't in attendance. Did you guys note anything regarding alignment and personnel?
Who lined up where?
Thanks

A few players that stood out for me....... Watson, Humphrey, White, Matthews, Correa

Noticed Jensen, Skura and Kublanow all lined up at center.

Maxx Williams looked stiff and slow. Maybe just not up to full speed yet.

Mallet looked fine. I don't understand all the freaking out over some tweets about one bad session. Ain't social media wonderful.

Off topic...... Jamal Lewis was signing autographs in the concourse. Dude looks like he could suit up and play today!