• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
A few players that stood out for me....... Watson, Humphrey, White, Matthews, Correa

Noticed Jensen, Skura and Kublanow all lined up at center.

Maxx Williams looked stiff and slow. Maybe just not up to full speed yet.

Mallet looked fine. I don't understand all the freaking out over some tweets about one bad session. Ain't social media wonderful.

Off topic...... Jamal Lewis was signing autographs in the concourse. Dude looks like he could suit up and play today!
Thank you

K-Dog

MVP
. Jamal Lewis was signing autographs in the concourse. Dude looks like he could suit up and play today!

DAG NABBIT !!!!!!!!!

He is one who is on my autographed football must have list...
:mad:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

If Flacco is a bottom 10 QB this year and ravens lose more than 8 games. It could jeapordize the current regime. Can't make excuses again. And it would be managements fault anyways for not buying more stock in the offense. Outside Stanley Lewis Perriman and Moore the offense is a stepchild compared to the defense for last 4 drafts. Yes I know everybody is excited about Maclin and Howard. But the market kinda picked those players for us. Happened to be the name players that were castaways.

Howard I'm not sold on getting the same player. He is 31, a really big dude that isn't in great shape.. And never really fronted much athleticism he could afford to lose. I think Lewis could be our best option at RT. But we will see. I like big power right tackles and rooting for him to play well. And a little off subject here. But If Lewis completely blows away any competition at RT. Then Howard could probably be a dynamic bulldozing guard.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But the media and talking points would indicate that all of the owners are white. Therefore, racist.
It would be great to have a day without any media. I'll use the Brett Favre example. Three or four straight off seasons the media beat the "Is Favre Retiring" to death. I don't know many people who cared about this at all. It was ridiculously overplayed by the sports media.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It would be great to have a day without any media. I'll use the Brett Favre example. Three or four straight off seasons the media beat the "Is Favre Retiring" to death. I don't know many people who cared about this at all. It was ridiculously overplayed by the sports media.

Just one day man. Just one day.