• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That would be a low probability methinks...

Opening week might look a little different this year - nfl is seriously considering bears-packers to open the season and then putting pats opener on Sunday night

Which would leave only 1 prime time game for all the other 14 games

Honestly I think the nfl wants to turn browns ravens into a week 17 thing like the way we always used to end against the bengals:

Steelers-bengals
Ravens-browns

Is probably a much more favourable configuration of afc north closers than any other combination and I’m not sure the nfl will want to bookend us with the browns

Maybe they will
Idk it feels like a Monday night draw to me, and lamar vs Baker is gonna be a hyped matchup until one proves they aren’t capable of competing in a rivalry

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve always liked golden Tate a lot but he didn’t do much with the eagles and he’s at a point where his production could seriously fall

If we signed Golden Tate and then ignored wr for that reason alone I’d be pissed
No to Golden Tate. With Eric now in charge, we must at least attempt to build our own WR corps. Somehow I fear Tate will end up like Maclin...

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Now I want to know your special sauce

And I’m not talking about two all beef patties....
giphy.gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I’ll join you and @SepticeyePoe what do I need to earn back that trust
I will not spell linguine with an "i"