• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This tells me one thing... decosta isn’t taking the Ozzie approach to the wr corps. If he was gonna do that, we’d enter the season with the same trio as last year and try to make it work for 3 years before scrapping and starting over.

I think we’re gonna end up with kelvin harmon or Deebo Samuel, and likely make a low key FA signing

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
This tells me one thing... decosta isn’t taking the Ozzie approach to the wr corps. If he was gonna do that, we’d enter the season with the same trio as last year and try to make it work for 3 years before scrapping and starting over.

I think we’re gonna end up with kelvin harmon or Deebo Samuel, and likely make a low key FA signing
Golden Tate would be cool but then we wouldnt need to draft Deebo

Tank

Hall of Famer

......or everyone just got fed up with the drops.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Crabtree goodbye
Wave bye bye

upload_2019-2-25_15-21-44.jpeg

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Matt Paradis is available. Wasnt sure if your comment was sarcasm lol

Trying to type it into existence.

I didn't think they would just sit back this year. Eric trying to send a message even if just for this season. Prices not going up and they want butts in the seats. Wouldn't surprise me if they were very aggressive in the upcoming seasons.

Wish Crabtree the best.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really think Josh Jacobs and JJ Arcega whiteside are perfect fits for our offense with Lamar. Id be happy if we managed to get them 2 and some oline help of course

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Golden Tate would be cool but then we wouldnt need to draft Deebo
I’ve always liked golden Tate a lot but he didn’t do much with the eagles and he’s at a point where his production could seriously fall

If we signed Golden Tate and then ignored wr for that reason alone I’d be pissed

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’ve always liked golden Tate a lot but he didn’t do much with the eagles and he’s at a point where his production could seriously fall

If we signed Golden Tate and then ignored wr for that reason alone I’d be pissed

There is a small list of... ahem... "veteran" wrs I'd want to go after. He's not one of them and it's not because of his skill. If we're not making a move for a real option to keep around, trade or draft. Need people who can actually grow in the offense or will bring a bare minimum. I don't think we'd even utilize Tate properly.

Reactions: A1A

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There is a small list of... ahem... "veteran" wrs I'd want to go after. He's not one of them and it's not because of his skill. If we're not making a move for a real option to keep around, trade or draft. Need people who can actually grow in the offense or will bring a bare minimum. I don't think we'd even utilize Tate properly.
Is tyrell Williams one of them