• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
pmsdz2l8buu21.jpg

Stolen from ravens reddit.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have an announcement to make...

Rayrayraven is back under a new account, and he’s been posting heavy throughout the draft, I’ll let you all find out for yourselves who it is, it shouldn’t take long.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have an announcement to make...

Rayrayraven is back under a new account, and he’s been posting heavy throughout the draft, I’ll let you all find out for yourselves who it is, it shouldn’t take long.
Took care of it. It's a precaution though. They don't share the same IP address, but it's the same style. It's not ignorance or stupidity, you have to literally try to sound that dumb which is what RayRayRaven, Poes Crows, Danny D(same fucking guy btw. Been saying it for years).

I'm all for giving second chances, and for having different opinions, but blatant trolling like that will not be tolerated. He's been given his second and third chance. No more.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This alcohol free Heineken commercial pisses me off. If you're drinking beer, mid day, that's alcohol free, I'm judging you a lot worse than if you had a regular beverage. Are you that much of a drunk you need the taste to hold you over until works done?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Joe Hortiz is going to be a GM one day methinks - did you guys see that the ravens basically gave him a solo presser for the 4th round picks with day 3 still ongoing - my guess is that now that EDC is our GM and with Hortiz being a little more front-facing now that Ozzie has retreated away from the media (now that its not mandatory) that Hortiz is going to start getting interviews in the next couple of years

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Joe Hortiz is going to be a GM one day methinks - did you guys see that the ravens basically gave him a solo presser for the 4th round picks with day 3 still ongoing - my guess is that now that EDC is our GM and with Hortiz being a little more front-facing now that Ozzie has retreated away from the media (now that its not mandatory) that Hortiz is going to start getting interviews in the next couple of years
I remember JH doing day 3 pressers before, just can't remember whether alone or in company

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This alcohol free Heineken commercial pisses me off. If you're drinking beer, mid day, that's alcohol free, I'm judging you a lot worse than if you had a regular beverage. Are you that much of a drunk you need the taste to hold you over until works done?
Alcohol free beer doesn't even taste like normal beer smh...

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ive been told (and perhaps this is common knowledge but it was news to me) that The Ravens blocked him from interviewing for GM job in Philly a few years ago. According to what I've been told, he was pretty upset at the organization at the time. (apparently not any longer.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ive been told (and perhaps this is common knowledge but it was news to me) that The Ravens blocked him from interviewing for GM job in Philly a few years ago. According to what I've been told, he was pretty upset at the organization at the time. (apparently not any longer.

ive just had a look - it was reported that philly tried to interview both him and brian gutekunst for the eagles job when chip kelly won the power struggle in that organisation but that they either had the moves blocked/they themselves declined

it was thought at the time that gm candidates were not keen on the job because they wouldnt have actual control over personnel

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
really, that's news to me, albeit old news.