• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man the people on reddit got no respect for lamar lol.. i know some of us bash him but we still got faith in him a lil bit.. those dudes on reddit though, got dam. They legit think he is a rb lol.
I stay off the reddit, facebook, twitter...for sports. They don't have a clue. All they do is spew what other non informed members of the media say.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man the people on reddit got no respect for lamar lol.. i know some of us bash him but we still got faith in him a lil bit.. those dudes on reddit though, got dam. They legit think he is a rb lol.

I'm guessing you went on r/NFL, which is a shithole, because r/Ravens has plenty of support for Lamar.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
One thing I don't get is how they compare Allen to Lamar.
"he's a rb and the defense carried Lamar, he can't throw..." however Allen scrambled a lot more than Lamar who's got most of his running yards from designed runs.
Allen has also had a a top 5 defense but he didn't lead them to the playoffs.
We all know that Lamar has some flaws, but this is ridiculous

A1A

Veteran
Call up the skins see if their willing to trade Scherff. Throw Bowsers into the deal, not saying anything bad about Bowsers. We just have to many solid LB's and his draft status carries a little more weight. This move isnt far fetched I could see it and I can also see us trading for or signing Clowny. I dont want to see that tho cause that just means Bowsers and Williams failed. If we rolled out the red carpet for McCoy what u think EDC would do for Clowny?

A1A

Veteran
Btw we're rushing for 3k yards this season..with two thousand yard rushers in Ingram and Edwards and another 1000 from Jackson and the rest of the gang.

#22 is going to have a pro bowl season :rock:

Harbaugh is truly a dumbass...yall read the report about McSorley returning punts for us?? Like for real man?? I mean I can count off the top of my head 5 guys better suited for that role.

Last edited:

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Btw we're rushing for 3k yards this season..with two thousand yard rushers in Ingram and Edwards and another 1000 from Jackson and the rest of the gang.

Harbaugh is truly a dumbass...yall read the report about McSorley returning punts for us?? Like for real man?? I mean I can count off the top of my head 5 guys better suited for that role.
If jackson has 1k that probably means a lot of designed runs which also
Means we will be drafting another qb soon

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If jackson has 1k that probably means a lot of designed runs which also
Means we will be drafting another qb soon
That's only 62.5 yards per game I totally disagree, however I do believe he will have a lot of designed runs, just not as many per game as he did last season

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Call up the skins see if their willing to trade Scherff. Throw Bowsers into the deal, not saying anything bad about Bowsers. We just have to many solid LB's and his draft status carries a little more weight. This move isnt far fetched I could see it and I can also see us trading for or signing Clowny. I dont want to see that tho cause that just means Bowsers and Williams failed. If we rolled out the red carpet for McCoy what u think EDC would do for Clowny?
They’d totally be willing to trade a top tier pro bowl guard. Totally. Not like the Skins will do everything in their power to open up cap room.
At the trade deadline would be likely. I don’t see Clowney leaving.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

I think The Ravens are overall giving McSorley every opportunity to show case why he should make the team. Third string quarterbacks like Taysom Hill and Joe Webb made their team last year due to their special team ability along with adding some wrinkles to their teams offense due to their athletic abilities. Not alot of teams are carrying three quarterbacks on their roster due to wanting to save roster space so usually that third string quartetback has to be unique in some way unless they were drafted pretty high in the draft.

A1A

Veteran
They’d totally be willing to trade a top tier pro bowl guard. Totally. Not like the Skins will do everything in their power to open up cap room.

A top tier where?? Its the NFL what have u done for me lately?? If he doesnt make the "pro bowl" and then wants "top tier" money I see the skins letting him go. It's the skins we're talking about here.

A1A

Veteran
I think The Ravens are overall giving McSorley every opportunity to show case why he should make the team. Third string quarterbacks like Taysom Hill and Joe Webb made their team last year due to their special team ability along with adding some wrinkles to their teams offense due to their athletic abilities. Not alot of teams are carrying three quarterbacks on their roster due to wanting to save roster space so usually that third string quartetback has to be unique in some way unless they were drafted pretty high in the draft.

Still...we drafted this guy if I'm not mistaken. If hes not throwing the ball then wtf we need him for? We have enough talent at those positions. The saints didnt have a TE or FB we do.

A1A

Veteran
I can see it now McSorley lined up outside on a go route lol

McSorley fields the punt....fumble!!

McSorley across the middle....oooooo! McSorley's down..

McSorley finds a crease...McSorley's GONE!! off to the races!! TOUCHDOWN!...yea right

Last edited:

A1A

Veteran

Clowny is definitely leaving, price will be to high for them and if they do pay up that'll close their "window". 50/50 now that I think about it that team is poorly run as well.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
A top tier where?? Its the NFL what have u done for me lately?? If he doesnt make the "pro bowl" and then wants "top tier" money I see the skins letting him go. It's the skins we're talking about here.
Not an argument. He’s a 2 time pro bowler past three years and only reason he didn’t make it last year is because of a fluke injury. His play was well on pace for it.

It is the skins we are talking here but I think even they’d understand the importance of keeping around a guy like that. Don’t give me that crap

A1A

Veteran
Not an argument. He’s a 2 time pro bowler past three years and only reason he didn’t make it last year is because of a fluke injury. His play was well on pace for it.

It is the skins we are talking here but I think even they’d understand the importance of keeping around a guy like that. Don’t give me that crap

Mark this post...let's revisit this topic when he signs his new deal.

Btw I said "see if their willing to trade". Point I'm trying to make is that we have a bunch of talent on defense and odds are we're going to have 1 or even 2 of them plucked from us. Why not look for a trade partner. I used the skins as an example because they need a pass rusher. What's up with Collins from the cowgirls?? I dont follow them at all. I was bashed for suggesting we sign Paradis at the end of the year. How does that move look now? After doing a lil research tho I have confidence in Skura, we just need better guard play.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member

No team let’s their top 10 OG leave the building - not with the dearth of quality at the position throughout the league and the struggle to find strong OL play anywhere - they certainly won’t be trading him

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Mark this post...let's revisit this topic when he signs his new deal.

Btw I said "see if their willing to trade". Point I'm trying to make is that we have a bunch of talent on defense and odds are we're going to have 1 or even 2 of them plucked from us. Why not look for a trade partner. I used the skins as an example because they need a pass rusher. What's up with Collins from the cowgirls?? I dont follow them at all. I was bashed for suggesting we sign Paradis at the end of the year. How does that move look now? After doing a lil research tho I have confidence in Skura, we just need better guard play.
1. Paradis still isn’t a scheme fit. No matter how hard you try. He’d be an upgrade sure(anyone is over Skura), but not a fit. On power plays(which is what we run most of the time) he’d get blown up. Not a good argument
2. That money spent on Earl Thomas is money that is better spent on Earl Thomas. So no. Earl Thomas changes your entire secondary. Paradis is a good player, but he doesn’t change your entire line.
3. Confidence in SKURA LOL. Post your research. He can’t even anchor. He was the reason we couldn’t run the ball without Lamar Jackson.
4. We have a C on the roster in Bozeman that Harbaugh refuses to start.
5. Who the fuck would the Redskins want from us? We have a bunch of unproven guys and Matt Judon who I’m sure is only thought of highly within this fanbase.

I agree, an upgrade on the oline is necessary because this team has been moronic in building it. But at least propose semi-realistic solutions.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I can see it now McSorley lined up outside on a go route lol

McSorley fields the punt....fumble!!

McSorley across the middle....oooooo! McSorley's down..

McSorley finds a crease...McSorley's GONE!! off to the races!! TOUCHDOWN!...yea right
McSorley Off Rookie of the Year