• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lmfao. I don't care the number, just want to like the player...
Some of the numbers look better than others, but I've never once looked at one of the jerseys and been like, "Nah, I won't get the jersey because the numbers look trash." lol

I actually haven't even bought a legit jersey in a long time though (I have a bunch of knock-off jerseys made in China that I'll probably throw out at some point lol). I came really close to buying a Mosley color rush jersey last year, but thankfully I changed my mind. Think I might finally get a Tucker jersey this year and maybe Humph.
Guess were different. I straight up won’t buy a ravens jersey that doesn’t look good, and I think there’s many combinations of numbers that look like shit on a ravens jersey because some of the numbers are so oddly shaped

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We have a way to go but who do you guys think we keep at WR?
I'm going with 6.
Snead
Boykin
Brown
Scott
Moore
Wesley
That's who I'm hoping we keep, but feel Roberts may make the team as well due to only Snead and Moore catching balls in an NFL game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Neighbors are fussy about stadium lights after nine or so. You know how that is.
this is true. Guess they have never been to a night game at your house. (take that how you want) You should give them free passes.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm going with 6.
Snead
Boykin
Brown
Scott
Moore
Wesley

based purely off what ive seen and heard of OTAs id say this list is bang on
my hope is that lasley earns his way onto the team but it doesnt sound like he has or will
and i kind of expect one of floyd or roberts to make the team but i dont want that at all

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm going with 6.
Snead
Boykin
Brown
Scott
Moore
Wesley
I’m shocked that Scott is getting this hype. Last preseason I think he was maybe the worst looking player out there lol, he looked completely lost.

That said, I liked him film a good bit, if he can show some of the same at this level I’ll be hype.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Man i cant wait till either preseason or 1st reg season game. Preseason alone is probably gonna give us a good look of how our offesne gonna be.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I’m shocked that Scott is getting this hype. Last preseason I think he was maybe the worst looking player out there lol, he looked completely lost.

That said, I liked him film a good bit, if he can show some of the same at this level I’ll be hype.

I'll be happy if the hype is real because he's a big target! I'm pleasently surprised to be hearing about him while extremely disappointed from what I've heard of Lasley.

purp

Practice Squad
I’m digging the Scott hype. My takeaway is that WR really is a crap shoot. If you don’t take a couple every year you’ll never find one.

If we approached WR like we approach DL we would’ve had more than 1 above average drafted receiver (Torrey) in the Newsome era. Though we would’ve had fewer above average linemen as well.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I’m digging the Scott hype. My takeaway is that WR really is a crap shoot. If you don’t take a couple every year you’ll never find one.

If we approached WR like we approach DL we would’ve had more than 1 above average drafted receiver (Torrey) in the Newsome era. Though we would’ve had fewer above average linemen as well.
I think we just didnt know what to look for in wrs.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Man the people on reddit got no respect for lamar lol.. i know some of us bash him but we still got faith in him a lil bit.. those dudes on reddit though, got dam. They legit think he is a rb lol.