• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pay all that money to fly to Toronto just to watch your team lose

I'm hoping next year we are a bit more competitive and surprise the Baseball world. Plus it be interesting to see a Baseball game outside of Camden Yards.

I’ve been to Toronto but drove. It’s a cool city with plenty to see and do. You can get a weekly pass for their subway system and travel around. Be sure to go up in the CN Tower, it’s right next to Rogers Center. https://www.cntower.ca/en-ca/plan-your-visit/attractions/lookout.html

Niagra Falls is a short drive from Toronto. We went there first, Toronto and then hit the Baseball HOF and Saratoga Race Track on the way back to Maryland. All in all a pretty easy drive.

I want to see Niagara Falls too while I'm there. Interesting, a lot to do it seems. Cooperstown isn't that far?

Tank

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping next year we are a bit more competitive and surprise the Baseball world. Plus it be interesting to see a Baseball game outside of Camden Yards.

I want to see Niagara Falls too while I'm there. Interesting, a lot to do it seems. Cooperstown isn't that far?
3 day minimum in Toronto I think, plenty to see and do.

Niagra is like an hour and a half. You have to do the stuff on both sides so two days is not too long. But yeah Cooperstown is about 5 hours from Toronto. We were driving took our time and explored other areas in the Finger Lakes region too. Beautiful countryside.

It was a great trip with our boys and we were able to check 4 boxes on the list!

If you like the races and have never been you have to go to Saratoga. It’s every bit a cool as Churchill Downs, but much different. The month long meet there is more like a county fair than the races.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Dam marshall yanda isnt in the top 100 this yr? I havent watched it since 2013 but one boys just said he dont he made it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

actually it's about 4 hours away Niagara.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dam marshall yanda isnt in the top 100 this yr? I havent watched it since 2013 but one boys just said he dont he made it
Where did he read it? Yanda is well-known and the DTs he has faced all talk highly of him (Atkins, Suh...)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Where did he read it? Yanda is well-known and the DTs he has faced all talk highly of him (Atkins, Suh...)
Yea he didnt read anything at all.. the mf just assuming. He is actually a cowboy fan and i talk shit about yanda being better than martin so this is what he does to me often

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Vinny cerrato lighting eluemenor up on the radio

“He failed the conditioning test because he’s a fatass, and because he’s a fatass he pulled a muscle”

A1A

Veteran
With Pollard, it's kinda hard for a safety on the Ravens to say he's a starter and not here to play special teams when Ed Reed (best safety in franchise history and top 3 in NFL history) was a special teams ace and some of his best highlights are on special teams. Even the 2000 defense had James Trapp. The backup SS who did sub in pretty often as a seek and destroy type of defender, and was the best gunner in the league, greatly helping out the field position battle.

What he was saying was at that point in his career he wasnt a gunner but an enforcer and a playmaker. Ed did all that back in his early years, it would have been mad disrespectful to ask Ed to be a gunner at that same point of his career. People dont like what Pollard said but its true and everyone around knew it so. After years of having a SB defense and getting my heart and our hearts broken we finally had something going and Harbs destroyed it because of his ego. NE would never send Rodney Harrison out on ST its disrespectful. They put their egos to aside and win.

purp

Practice Squad
Vinny cerrato lighting eluemenor up on the radio

“He failed the conditioning test because he’s a fatass, and because he’s a fatass he pulled a muscle”

Garbage take (Not you, Vinny). Both Eluemenor and Brown Jr. added plenty of muscle over the offseason they just messed up their anaerobic fitness. Just like Webby when he came back from his second ACL.

Michael Pierce, an actual fat ass, was savvy enough to know the drill. Cerrato is clickbait in human form.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Garbage take (Not you, Vinny). Both Eluemenor and Brown Jr. added plenty of muscle over the offseason they just messed up their anaerobic fitness. Just like Webby when he came back from his second ACL.

Michael Pierce, an actual fat ass, was savvy enough to know the drill. Cerrato is clickbait in human form.
I think very little of cerrato I just thought it was funny as shit to hear that on the radio lol

Reactions: A1A

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think very little of cerrato I just thought it was funny as shit to hear that on the radio lol
I had to deal with him as being the racquetball partner for Dan Snyder for 10 years, minus the year Schotty was the coach of the team. Atleast he had the smarts to fire his "fat ass". He should just go back to being the Kindergarten Ninja

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Where are you getting your info because it is dead wrong.

Mark knows I'm a ride or die chick.
Dead wrong, huh? Well let me refresh your memory.....

upload_2019-7-30_17-48-39.png

But go ahead and tell me that you a "rIDe oR DiE cHiCK." Go 'head......

A1A

Veteran
That's the same Cerrato that was with the skins??? Cause if it is dude is burnt garbage that was reset on fire and put out with diarrhea.