• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

A1A

Veteran
The whole league is about hiring yes men and pricks. Barely any new blood. Look at the dolphins they just rehired someone that embarrassed the organization less than a year ago at a major position on the coaching staff. You telling me there was NO ONE! else?

A1A

Veteran
I actually feel like these organizations are more about making headlines and profit of course than winning games. The Pat's seem like the only team that puts winning first and it shows.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That's the same Cerrato that was with the skins??? Cause if it is dude is burnt garbage that was reset on fire and put out with diarrhea.
yes it's the same Cerrato. Before he was with the skins he was with the Niners.

A1A

Veteran
Harbaugh always talks about the military blah blah blah and gets praised but it's been proven that the military pays the NFL to promote them. So stfu Harbaugh .

Remember that rant that barely made any sense where he started talking about building the wall?? Like wtf was he talking about? But we all know where he stands and the players dont respect him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh & Cincinnati fighting and it's not even Football season yet. Brawl between the Pirates & Reds, the pitcher says screw it, I'll take on the entire dugout myself lol.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Pet peeve of mine...

When people compare Ray Lewis and LT as linebackers. When you see a stupid ass facebook post like wHiCh LiNeBaCkEr WaS bEtTeR?? Or idiots who say rAy IsNt ThE gOaT lB tHaTs Lt, As if the 2 played the same position.

That’s like comparing luke kuechly and jadeveon clowney. Their position says linebacker but that’s the only common ground. If you’re gonna do that you might as well call jimmy smith a safety since DBs are all the same, call Lorenzo Neal the greatest RB of all time since a blocking FB is still a RB.

Also, people who call Aaron Donald a DE because that’s what his position is called in Madden smfh, Brandon Williams has been a DE in madden but he sure as shit isn’t an edge guy.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Who is that???
And why the [profanity deleted] is he in THAT jersey?
Fixed

Grigsby.jpg

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Pet peeve of mine...

When people compare Ray Lewis and LT as linebackers. When you see a stupid ass facebook post like wHiCh LiNeBaCkEr WaS bEtTeR?? Or idiots who say rAy IsNt ThE gOaT lB tHaTs Lt, As if the 2 played the same position.

That’s like comparing luke kuechly and jadeveon clowney. Their position says linebacker but that’s the only common ground. If you’re gonna do that you might as well call jimmy smith a safety since DBs are all the same, call Lorenzo Neal the greatest RB of all time since a blocking FB is still a RB.

Also, people who call Aaron Donald a DE because that’s what his position is called in Madden smfh, Brandon Williams has been a DE in madden but he sure as shit isn’t an edge guy.
Tbh ive never seen anyone call donald a De or willims a de. As for ray lewis, he is so good That haters gotta compare him to pass rushers just so they dont have to admit he is the best...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tbh ive never seen anyone call donald a De or willims a de. As for ray lewis, he is so good That haters gotta compare him to pass rushers just so they dont have to admit he is the best...
I shit you not I see it all the time. When the Mack vs Donald debates come up there are idiots who justify picking Mack solely because of stats, and when you explain that a DT and edge produce different numbers they’ll tell you Donald is a DE because on some websites and on Madden Donald is listed as a DE because he’s often the outermost player with a hand in the dirt in their 3-4

Yes, I see this nonsense quite often.

And yeah, If you gotta compare Ray to the greatest edge defender of all time to put him down when they don’t even play the same position, well that just speaks volumes

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I shit you not I see it all the time. When the Mack vs Donald debates come up there are idiots who justify picking Mack solely because of stats, and when you explain that a DT and edge produce different numbers they’ll tell you Donald is a DE because on some websites and on Madden Donald is listed as a DE because he’s often the outermost player with a hand in the dirt in their 3-4

Yes, I see this nonsense quite often.

And yeah, If you gotta compare Ray to the greatest edge defender of all time to put him down when they don’t even play the same position, well that just speaks volumes
Mack is good but doesnt he rush the passer most of time or was that just with raiders? i never really liked him because he wasnt as versatile as von and suggs.

Reactions: cdp

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man. How do the ravens have the #1 defense last season and no one lands on the NFL top 100? The disrespect.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weddle is at 100 and CJ is at 71. Marlon is the real snub though.

Sorry. Meant to add “current” raven. Seems like Eric weddle got a boost just to hype up LA rams. His stats was lesser than what it was 2 years ago. Yet he made it this year.. I agree though, Marlon or Pierce should have been in it