• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Why do analysts keep touring our OL so highly?? I can’t understand it. Cowherd, skip and Shannon, the dudes from the Whitlock show, all these people swear the ravens OL is outstanding...

Do these folks know what kind of difference would be made if this team could draft a good LG? My god that one position alone would probably open up about 10 pages of the playbook and Lamar would see a whole extra 1-1.5 seconds per dropback
Those guys dont know anything..its like they all watch highlights and look at stats after games and just base theie topics off that

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He gonna want a head coach job.. we just extended harbaugh so i doubt it.
agree. The only way Lincoln Riley comes into the NFL is for a high paying HC job, because he has a good gig now. Besides, I don't mind taking offensive personnel from Oklahoma at the moment.

Why do analysts keep touring our OL so highly?? I can’t understand it. Cowherd, skip and Shannon, the dudes from the Whitlock show, all these people swear the ravens OL is outstanding...

Do these folks know what kind of difference would be made if this team could draft a good LG? My god that one position alone would probably open up about 10 pages of the playbook and Lamar would see a whole extra 1-1.5 seconds per dropback

Im driving the Trade for Scherff train if you wanna climb onboard

Finally got around to putting up my purple Ravens lights on the balcony of my apartment. Thinking of adding more...

D076C59F-3E5B-4255-AC33-D72DA69301ED.jpeg

At this point, I’d rather make a move for a DB or a ILB/OLB than a offensive lineman to be honest.

I would welcome Scherff though!

A1A

Veteran
So tell me Harbs how does our 6'5 playmaking WR help us when hes a healthy scratch every game?? Oh yea it doesnt matter cause hes our ST gunner. And Roberts has 6 rec in FOUR GAMES. Dude get this guy his walking papers please.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
>be lifelong nerd like me
>hear all the chuck Norris jokes spammed in wow chat
>know them well
>Gardner minshew becomes the nfls chuck norris
>tell chuck Norris jokes with Gardner minshews name
>these people aren’t lifelong nerds
>aren’t aware of these old jokes
>everyone thinks you’re a meme god