• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kenny was directly responsible for at least one of these big plays. Peanut and Kenny haven't been up to the task so far. I was definitely too optimistic

Welp, time to draft a MLB high lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is there a thread looking ahead at this years Free Agency?
Was actually thinking about making one over the weekend. Might make one tonight if no one gets to it

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wasn't that the opposite of everyone's fear about Young?
It shouldn’t have been. Kenny young’s best asset was always shooting gaps in the run game, the concern was more about taking on blocks and holding down gaps, but sniffing out creases and shootings the gap is always what hes done best.

Rewatching last years games one thing concerned me greatly about young, he’s too downhill, he’s compensating for something, because he always wants to go downhill before he begins his drop, on play action he’s damn near engaging a blocker by the time he realizes its a fake and he needs to drop, he tries to jump everything in front of him and just in general bites really easily and then second guesses and just kinda freezes. This only happens in coverage with him, it seems he is a film junkie and sees what’s coming in the run game, but he isn’t as intuitive when trying to dissect route combinations and execute his assignment

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Signed LJ Fort

Sb bound boiz

Yayyyy
Then, there's this:

upload_2019-10-1_8-5-38.png

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don't know anything about Fort's play but, for what it's worth, Steelers forum was largely pissed off after he was cut and some other scrubs had been left on the roster.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lol, just saw a tweet where someone traded away AJ Brown, sat Laron Landry, sat the Seahawks D and played the Ravens D. Talk about bad decisions. lmao

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL Network just said that OBJ just had the worst stat line he's ever had, without mentioning that Humphrey shadowed him the entire game and SHUT HIM DOWN. Not even a little shout out. Come on........

We need to get Humphrey locked down on a long term deal before we reach the point with him that it did Mosley.