• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
>be lifelong nerd like me
>hear all the chuck Norris jokes spammed in wow chat
>know them well
>Gardner minshew becomes the nfls chuck norris
>tell chuck Norris jokes with Gardner minshews name
>these people aren’t lifelong nerds
>aren’t aware of these old jokes
>everyone thinks you’re a meme god
they will add his mile high miracle to the top 100 in front of our Mile High Miracle.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So I'm looking at Spotrac and there is one player who I think we need to trade for over Ramsey. Von Miller. The Broncos have a team option on him which carries a $25.6M Cap Hit if picked up. Considering things, they could replace him with Chase Young at the top of the draft next year.

If we were able to trade for him and extend him to lower his cap hit, how many picks to get it done and we can give them Judon too in the deal. EDC should look into this.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So I'm looking at Spotrac and there is one player who I think we need to trade for over Ramsey. Von Miller. The Broncos have a team option on him which carries a $25.6M Cap Hit if picked up. Considering things, they could replace him with Chase Young at the top of the draft next year.

If we were able to trade for him and extend him to lower his cap hit, how many picks to get it done and we can give them Judon too in the deal. EDC should look into this.
That would be the worst trade in Ravens history. Miller is 30yo.
Even I would rather trade for Ramsey.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Everyone including media let 2 games think Ravens were a top team in the lg and the browns were one of the worst.. now look lol. All hell has broken lose. Whatever they thought they knew... they were wrong which is fine but football will always be deeper than stats

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I knew when we played the dolphins that would create a very misconstrued idea about how good we are. Quite frankly it would not shock me if we lost the next 3-4

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I knew when we played the dolphins that would create a very misconstrued idea about how good we are. Quite frankly it would not shock me if we lost the next 3-4
We should be able to beat steeles and bengals. Hawks and pats are gonna be tough

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is there a thread looking ahead at this years Free Agency?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah it can't get worse if it is already the worst defense in football

Is Kenny Young that bad that he is not seeing that much time on the field? He appears to be quicker than Peanut

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
As an aside I said after the cardinals we had to come out of the next stretch of 6 games (starting at the chiefs) at least 3-3 - were now 0-2 - losing some leeway with the pats and seahawks and 2 divisional games in that stretch - we have to win the next 2 at least
We def should be able to beat steelers and bengals but who knows

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Kenny Young that bad that he is not seeing that much time on the field? He appears to be quicker than Peanut
Kenny was directly responsible for at least one of these big plays. Peanut and Kenny haven't been up to the task so far. I was definitely too optimistic