• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Still concerned about this defense. Im very concerned about our defense against the Texans after what Cleveland did. They might slaughter this defense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
looks like Jihad Ward might be the player to replace TJ on the roster - nothing finalised per Zrebiec but apparently we worked him out

That's interesting. As I recall before moving to DL he was a receiver and safety. He can play end or DT and in our scheme.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
What Lamar Jackson did to that photographer lady after he was pushed into her was phenomenal. His instinctual reaction to helping her up and giving her a hug just told me he's just an awesome young man. We're in tremendously great hands as a franchise people. I'm in awe of Lamar Jackson and his persona and talents.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
looks like Jihad Ward might be the player to replace TJ on the roster - nothing finalised per Zrebiec but apparently we worked him out
I low key liked ward a little bit in college.

But we’ve done so poorly developing pass rushers, whether inside or out, that I’m not sure we’ll be able to get anything out of him

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I low key liked ward a little bit in college.

But we’ve done so poorly developing pass rushers, whether inside or out, that I’m not sure we’ll be able to get anything out of him

he was so raw coming out - hes not really succeeded at any of his previous teams and ive not seen enough of him to really say whether he's done anything to realise any of that potential

last year with the colts was his best year he had 3 sacks in 6 games before going on i/r in week 7 - but i just dont know what to think

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i might get killed for this but tbh, id rather us not even make playoffs this season with this current team.. we legit not beating anybody

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
lmao this dude is funny

upload_2019-10-8_16-49-52.png

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just seen a post about the 2017 running back draft class and got dam... hands down best running back class ever. Not even close.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching the 49ers' D dominate the Browns last night just makes me want us to get a pass rusher even more. If we could at least get back to our pass rushing level of last year then I would feel a lot better about this defense when we play the better teams. As it stands, no one on our team is capable of a consistent pass rush and QBs have literally all the time in the world to pick us apart.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ronnie Stanley continues to chug along as he was pretty stout on Sunday.

Bozeman and Yanda (yes Yanda) had awful days. It was Yanda's worst day that I can remember.
Skura was ok and Zeus, Jr. was good pass blocking, but not very good run blocking.

Hopefully we are better vs. the Bengals.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yanda doesnt need to worry about our wrath. the truth is that he's obviously not quite what he was but he's still a well above average Guard.

it'll be all about EDGE and interior O line next year when we're picking in the middle of the draft