• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

one of the most interesting nuggets that came from that awful broadcast we all just watched was that they said Eric DeCosta intended to be incredibly busy in the buildup to the trade deadline

not sure who we're going after but that's a very definitive statement (that to be fair we heard 2nd hand)

I think they said they heard that from a source? Don’t think they made it up.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Shout out to my international fans on this site because I don't know how the hell y'all do it. I've been in London (death in family) since Tuesday, but wow....shout out to you guys.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
one of the most interesting nuggets that came from that awful broadcast we all just watched was that they said Eric DeCosta intended to be incredibly busy in the buildup to the trade deadline

not sure who we're going after but that's a very definitive statement (that to be fair we heard 2nd hand)
Yea true but i mean its kinda obvious especially with all the rumors about us trying to trade for ramsey already

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

It was ... who said the Ravens would be active at the trade deadline. That means nothing.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think they said they heard that from a source? Don’t think they made it up.
... sources are usually wrong and many times a source is his own opinion. He is awful and that's a huge reason we don't mention him on this board.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Shout out to my international fans on this site because I don't know how the hell y'all do it. I've been in London (death in family) since Tuesday, but wow....shout out to you guys.
my prayers go out to you and your family, Dom.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
... sources are usually wrong and many times a source is his own opinion. He is awful and that's a huge reason we don't mention him on this board.
I don't understand how so many people outside the board continue to cite him.

6 teams still haven’t won a game yet this season. That’s a lot of teams that could pull a firesale, with opportunity like that, I could see us making a move

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
6 teams still haven’t won a game yet this season. That’s a lot of teams that could pull a firesale, with opportunity like that, I could see us making a move

Dolphins might be worth calling. They have a very good CB. Bengals would never trade with us. Redskins? Who do you like there? Think the Jets give us Mosley back? lol

Broncos and Falcons have one win.

A1A

Veteran
Old news here I suppose but when and why did we cut Senate? He looked pretty good and we've been grooming him the past two summers...I saw last night that hes with KC. Who does the cutting on this team?? EDC??