1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

The Random Thought Thread

Discussion in 'Ravens Talk' started by The Greek, Jul 5, 2017.

1. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Left out step 4... lose a goddamn heartbreaker by failing to stop a 4th & long in week 16/17 to miss the playoffs

3. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

[​IMG]

4. Ellicottraven

Ellicottraven Ravens Ring of Honor

What? That the Lord made the Browns in the Devil's image?

5. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

Was watching some replays of our games and yea lamar pocket awarness isnt as good.

6. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

7. JAAM

JAAM Pro Bowler

8. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Best South Park episode ever. EVER.

9. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

10. Adreme

Adreme Ravens Ring of Honor

Skura....

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. gtalk12

gtalk12 Pro Bowler

Eric Berry out there?

• Like Like x 1
  12. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

13. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

I beg to differ

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. airconteka

airconteka Practice Squad

You'll have to speak louder, he's lost his earring

15. UPennChem

UPennChem Practice Squad

When is Jimmy coming back? Why have been given no timetable

16. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

I read somewhere that he has a deformity that needs surgery but if he gets the surgery his achilles will get messed up in the process

17. RavensMania

I don't know what the big deal was about this one. It's not like his hands were around his throat anyways. Besides, OBJ has his hands on Marlon's facemask.

18. gtalk12

gtalk12 Pro Bowler

Man that sucks.

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay chose to sign with us. HIS MOTHER CONVINCED HIM TO SIGN WITH THE BRONCOS LMFAOOOOOOO

• Like Like x 1
  19. RavensMania

Greg Roman mentioned during his press conference that the screen game to Hollywood will come. He said he didn't want to throw it all in, in a couple of games. The reporter specifically asked about screen game to Hollywood, but I'm hoping they will also have a screen game to Justice.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Edgar

Edgar MVP

@SepticeyePoe
    I watched the Chiefs game particularly to see about Willie Snead.
    My sense overall is that his apparent drop in production is tied to a few things:
    1)how often he is on the field - I haven't researched his snap counts, this year/last year but he is in this game used in rotation...in and out routinely.
    2) How he is used - he is motioned as a pull, he is blocking down on the edge, he is kick out block on power. I don't think he is a first read as often by a fair amount. I just don't think he is a primary target that often anymore.
    To me he looks like the same receiver and they should start making him a primary read more. His hands, Route running (not explosiveness as it regards marquise, of course) and ability to read a coverage are absolutely right up there with Andrews and Brown and with all of the focus being placed in the direction of those two, he should probably get more targets.

He is pretty uncover able against off coverage underneath.

Just one game, of course.

• Like Like x 1