• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Lmaoo. This is why being a Raven fan increased my knowledge over the years especially when i started getting addicted.. a normal fan would be saying “ we have a top oline in nfl”, but as Ravens fans... we know first hand stats and hype are deceiving af lol. It makes you take a deeper look at whats really going

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-17_4-38-31.png

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lmaoo. This is why being a Raven fan increased my knowledge over the years especially when i started getting addicted.. a normal fan would be saying “ we have a top oline in nfl”, but as Ravens fans... we know first hand stats and hype are deceiving af lol. It makes you take a deeper look at whats really going
I don’t think our OL is bottom tier, skura has been surprisingly stout, but the play from the right edge is erratic and the combo of skura and Bozeman has been problematic, but skura himself has been a pleasant surprise. But I can certainly say that our pass rush being #2 in anything positive is utter bullshit lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its pass rush not pass protection. Read the top

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Im loving tunsil and stanley right now.. both playing very well. Didnt see this happening
I liked Stanley better than Tunsil even prior to us taking him. I just saw him as the better all around player. Although I would have been happy with either one of them, I just thought Stanley was more pro ready as a run blocker at that point. Glad they are both doing well. I did end up drafting Stanley in the forum mock so I'm doubly happy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t think our OL is bottom tier, skura has been surprisingly stout, but the play from the right edge is erratic and the combo of skura and Bozeman has been problematic, but skura himself has been a pleasant surprise. But I can certainly say that our pass rush being #2 in anything positive is utter bullshit lol
I thought that was ridiculous as well regarding our pass rush.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I liked Stanley better than Tunsil even prior to us taking him. I just saw him as the better all around player. Although I would have been happy with either one of them, I just thought Stanley was more pro ready as a run blocker at that point. Glad they are both doing well. I did end up drafting Stanley in the forum mock so I'm doubly happy.
Yea i remember.. i dont know shit about olinemen so i remember just taking yall word for it that he would end up being our franchise LT

Tank

Hall of Famer
The Jimmy injury jokes are easy to make... and quite funny(Sorry Jimmy, heal up), but I really can't blame him for this one.
Can't blame him for any of them, some players' bodies are just more susceptible to injury. Not his fault he was born that way.