• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Or maybe he just doesnt know how to avoid or unaware of the contact in those situations?

Someone ran up behind him. There wasn't much he could've have done. This last one was a freak injury. I feel he also needs to be credited for not really falling off even with all the injuries piling up.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We are usually a better 2nd half team. The bye week tends to serve us well after our "self scouting." Who knows what can happen. I'd honestly consider going .500 a win over the next 8. If we could somehow pull 5-3 out of our ass in the next 8, I'd say that guarantees us the division.

The truth is, if the run defense just tightens up, that cleans up so much more on the defensive side.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Someone ran up behind him. There wasn't much he could've have done. This last one was a freak injury. I feel he also needs to be credited for not really falling off even with all the injuries piling up.
I think it may have been Peanut, but I could be wrong with that. Just seem to remember that.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Any word on Hollywood at practice this week?
  • Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.
    Coach John Harbaugh has downplayed Brown's injury, but he didn't practice at all last week before missing the game against the Bengals, and remains sidelined to start this practice week. Brown needs to get back on the field before he can obviously be counted on for fantasy purposes.

SOURCE: Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
    Oct 16, 2019, 1:59 PM ET

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
  • Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.
    Coach John Harbaugh has downplayed Brown's injury, but he didn't practice at all last week before missing the game against the Bengals, and remains sidelined to start this practice week. Brown needs to get back on the field before he can obviously be counted on for fantasy purposes.

SOURCE: Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
    Oct 16, 2019, 1:59 PM ET
anyone want to trade Marquise Brown to me, I'd be happy to trade for him.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-17_10-7-42.png

crazy that he made that much. Still can't believe Houston gave him that countract with half guaranteed. Believe it was 72m 36m guaranteed. Then traded him to Cleveland with a 2nd round pick to for a salary cap dump.

Somehow you just knew he would end up in Cleveland. Lol