• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Top TE's according to PFF through week 6

• George Kittle 92.7 (highest rating of any position
  • Goedert 87.9
  • Andrews 87.8
  • Higbee 86.1
  • Hooper 83.7
  • Maxx Williams 83.4
  • Waller 82.6
  • Hunter Henry 82.3
  • Kelce 79.7
  • Dissly 79.6
  • Boyle 76.1
2 current Ravens and 2 former Ravens. I guess Baltimore is a TE central.

This shows how thing things are at the top, Maxx has 7 receptions and Waller has no TDs.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Mahomes looks to be out for the year with a knee injury, prayers up for him.. curious to see what the afc playoff picture looks lkke now
upload_2019-10-18_14-48-32.png

Mahomes looks to be out for the year with a knee injury, prayers up for him.. curious to see what the afc playoff picture looks lkke now

Looks like a dislocated kneecap the way they adjusted it and he walked off the field, it might be minor. He'll miss some time at least and the Chiefs are battered at the moment, a lot of injuries.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Looks like a dislocated kneecap the way they adjusted it and he walked off the field, it might be minor. He'll miss some time at least and the Chiefs are battered at the moment, a lot of injuries.
But he might need surgery if there’s a lot of damage to the ligaments around the knee which could knock him out for the season

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
But he might need surgery if there’s a lot of damage to the ligaments around the knee which could knock him out for the season
I hope he's okay. I hate for any player especially one that good to go out injured. And the pundits still obsessing over the prospect of Lamar getting hurt because he runs so much. The irony is ridiculous.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If mahomees is out, its basically pats vs HOU unless bills magically beat pats in playoffs which probably wont happen... HOWEVER, if im decosta.. im going after AJ green. with peters and jimmy our defense will automatically get better by default. Grab aj green some how and i actually like our chances.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If mahomees is out, its basically pats vs HOU unless bills magically beat pats in playoffs which probably wont happen... HOWEVER, if im decosta.. im going after AJ green. with peters and jimmy our defense will automatically get better by default. Grab aj green some how and i actually like our chances.
Bengals would never trade him to us
And we have no room in salary cap, unless we restructure usual suspects again.

Either way Id sit him if they keep losing players to injury

Yeah best case for a dislocation would be 6 weeks. KC looking for a QB, maybe we can trade RG3 for Clark or Hitchens?

Maybe we can pry a guard off them too, Bozeman has added being a penalty magnet to his penchant for allowing a sack per game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bengals would never trade him to us
And we have no room in salary cap, unless we restructure usual suspects again.
God I hope we try and sign him in the offseason though